I'd like to know the name of this off-white paint color, please.
April 8, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Shabby Nest
Benjamin Moore's Pale Straw is a similar color.
April 8, 2012 at 1:07PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Good guess. It is Benjamin Moore 1520 "Hushed Hue"
April 11, 2012 at 9:00AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Wanting dark floors but not sure about this contrast
This is a corner of my kitchen cabinets with the flooring...
Kitchen question
My kitchen was updated about 10 years ago by previous...
Choosing the right size sink and vanity
I'm doing a bathroom remodel. I've chosen a large sink...
kitchen nook suggestions needed
I have attached a picture of my kitchen nook. I have...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™