Suemartin123@comcast.net
suemartin123
April 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
I love this bathroom so much I am trying to duplicate it as much as possible in my new bathroom: tile, windows, faux paiting, etc. I am ready to order tile. I need the manufacturer, name, and color. Also, who makes the window? Can you help?
Sue Martin: Martinsburg, WV
suemartin123@comcast.net
Valorie Berry,A.S.I.D,C.I.D.
Hi Sue so glad you like my design. All of the tile came from Arizona tile which you can get to online. I combined two colors of 1" by 1" glass tiles in most areas. In the shower there's a band of all glass tile in the darker color. The tumbled marble tiles were cut off at the corners to put the little tiles in. The 4" darker imprint tiles on the floor aren't made anymore. The window was made by a stained glass artist where I live, any good artist can get the same glass patterns and pre made sets of beveled glass. All the walls are done with limestone troweled on and tinted with a golden color then when dry they used stone inhancer to bring it all out. The ceiling is an antique gold plaster trowled on as well, all from a company called Faux Effects Paint. Their main store is in Florida. The cabinets were stained coated with a coat of polyurethane and then waxed with Briwax clear, then buffed. The granite is called yellow river and came from Daltile. The tub is incredible, jet and air bubbles with chromographic lights, I love it made by Americh. The light fixture is from Lee Lighting in Texas, you can order online, it looks like candles and gives a wonderful glow. If you need more info let me know. Thanks, Valorie
April 10, 2012 at 12:51pm   
Valorie Berry,A.S.I.D,C.I.D.
I just looked at the Arozona tile website and they no longer have the glass tiles I used. There was a bronze glass bar with leaves on it that was about 8" long and then 1" tiles in the same color along with an opal off white 1" tile I mixed in. All the marble tiles were tumbled and rustic looking. I will check some resources for similar tile and let you know if I find any. Sorry, they still have it in the showroom but not online. Valorie
April 10, 2012 at 1:04pm   
Valorie Berry,A.S.I.D,C.I.D.
Ok Daltile has something similar called Cristallo glass tile....check that out. Order at least 10% more than you need.
April 10, 2012 at 1:06pm   
suemartin123
Valorie: is there any chance you could give me the name and number for the glass artist who could possibly make the window for me? I will be happy to compensate you for your assistance. Suemartin123@comcast.net
April 13, 2012 at 2:09pm   
Valorie Berry,A.S.I.D,C.I.D.
I will try to find out who it was, the builder chose the glass artist so if he didn't list it for me then I don't know because he's retired somewhere.
April 14, 2012 at 3:10pm   
Bmoore446@comcast.net
Where can I find these headboards?
kfedak1@comcast.net
I am building a home and would love to know the exterior...
Pamela2515@comcast.net
Where was the vanity purchased
Home sick in Louisiana
All I see is brown stain - I have many questions re:...
Can't Decide on Granite and Backsplash
I am installing new cabinets similar in color to what...
Engineered marble or natural marble
Iwant white flooring in my house which marble is better...
Need entryway help!!
I have the world's most boring entryway! I have worked...