Painting
jacklyn919
Hi! I am building a new house and want to paint it modern and in cooler colors. With our selections, I am finding the house to look very warm/brown right now and I would like to lighten it up a bit..maybe grays and beige. I would also like a few accent walls. Can someone help? Our house is very similar to the first photo and third photo, but will have dark hardwood and bronze fixtures/pendent lights hanging above island. We also have ornamental granite. I am trying to achieve something like photo 2 with the paint colors and such, but don't know what color to use and how to use different colors in different rooms (where to stop one color and start a new one).
leelee
Nothing brightens up a home like beige and gray
0 Likes   August 10, 2014 at 6:02AM
jacklyn919
Do you have any suggested paint colors? Do you think it would look funny being a lot of brown with fixtures, cabinets, floors all being brown and then gray and beige paint? Also, here's the fireplace
0 Likes   August 10, 2014 at 6:08AM