Where can I buy the chair?
April 11, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lisa Borgnes Giramonti
It's from Rome and is called a Savonarola chair. Perhaps check Google, eBay or your local antique store?
1 Like    Bookmark   April 11, 2012 at 11:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
It's lovely, thanks.
    Bookmark   April 11, 2012 at 11:30PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What can I put here?
Hi all Could you please help me with this empty wall? Thank...
Colour dilemma
I am building a new house and have chosen hand made...
Please help!
I really need help with my entrance, sunken living...
Ethan Allen Chairs: old or old and cool.
If I recushion and reupholster, would these look cool...
Laura Zinter
Need help with my awful Small Powder Room! It has an unusual problem.
My tiny Powder Room needs a remodel! These before...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™