where can i find this light
skybeauty
April 12, 2012 in Photo Questions
where can i find this light
Christine
A lot of times I come across a magazine called Atlanta Homes and they have a very well known company that stocks just those types of lamps. Sorry can't remember their name but if you go to atlanta homes magazine you may be able to flip through the current issue and see the ad. I think they are based in either NoLA or Savannah.
2 Likes   April 12, 2012 at 1:21PM
elllsworth11
This is the homeowner: The posting above refers to Circa lighting which iis a good source, but this lantern over the stairs is actually from Currey and Company lighting. It is the Grayson lantern, large size. I might have changed the finish to a a slightly darker color (slight upcharge) like old iron or dark bronze, but I'm not sure, or it might be ok left as is in French Black. The glass is beautiful on it.
3 Likes   April 20, 2012 at 8:28PM
skybeauty
Thanks lady's, very helpful
0 Likes   April 21, 2012 at 4:17AM
colettejohndrow
Your house is stunning! I absolutely love this look...it's so elegant. Can you please tell me what color of white is on your walls and trim please?
0 Likes   April 29, 2012 at 9:53PM
elllsworth11
The walls are Benjamin Moore OC-9 (ballet white) flat (prettier than eggshell finish, but harder to keep clean); and the trim is Benjamin Moore Satin Impervo (oil based) in Atrium White. This is a beautiful color trim for the entire house! Do all trim in Satin Impervo no matter what color you choose, slight shine, a classic old fashioned look. Also all ceilings: mixture 50% atrium white and 50% white -flat. Good luck!
4 Likes   April 29, 2012 at 10:32PM
Choosing mirror above fireplace
Hello, just finishing up my family room redesign. ...
Pendants for over kitchen island
Would you consider this pendant to be a transitional...
Need advice for door color
I am wanting to add some color to the front of my house....
busy or beautiful?
I just had new quartz countertops installed in my bathrooms....
Need help room that serves as a sitting area and dinning room
I've had 3 different designers (not from houzz) that...