Where can I find that hardware?
April 13, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Carolina Design Associates, LLC
Sorry but this was done some time ago and we no longer have the design notes on it.
April 26, 2012 at 5:14pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rustica Hardware
We have hardware very similar to what is shown in the photo. Go to: http://rusticahardware.com/rocky-mountain-hardware-bin-cabinet-pull/
April 27, 2012 at 8:57am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jeff Kern
Rocky Mountain Hardware makes an exceptional product! I live minutes away from their manufacturing, but they come with a hefty price tag. If it was me, I would look at Top Knob. Here is a link to the bin pull pictured below (it is #M359, but comes in several different finishes) http://www.topknobs.com/ProductDetail.aspx?opt=prod&l1=0&l2=1&prod_id=M359&prod_type=-1
April 27, 2012 at 10:42am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Let's play in my LR!
OK, so we moved into this much smaller place over a...
Is this the right color for our garage door?
We purchased this contemporary home in Delaware which...
Hardware help
Eventually there will be absolute black leathered granite,...
Property Line Disputes?
Ever have any issues with neighbors and property lines?...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™