Beach condo remodel
lindatoucan
Bedroom is 16x16. Would like to use existing furniture. Suggestions for how to update furniture and colors for furniture and room leaning to pastels. Have this bedspread that can be used or not
Brandi Nash Hicks
You could use Annie Sloan chalk paint for the furniture ...google it. Try something fun Flamingo pink? Or turquoise
August 20, 2014 at 5:40AM   
Karen
Hmm, I would leave the dresser and sofa as is...very tropical. If you use the bed covering pictured, perhaps you could pick a color from it to paint the headboard/bed frame as Brandi suggested. Those walls need to be painted...all four the same color, less startling as it is a bedroom, not a living area.
August 21, 2014 at 5:55PM   
Jarret Yoshida Inc.
Pastels at the beach is a nice trope that appeals to many. Sounds beautiful. Enjoy your new condo!
August 21, 2014 at 7:17PM   
Carol
A pale color from spread on the walls, & either paint furniture crisp white or leave as is.
August 21, 2014 at 8:16PM     
Addison Design
I think the furniture would look sharp in a high gloss black. It would be timeless and would go with most all styles.
August 21, 2014 at 8:22PM   
sjkingston
Is the carpet staying. It looks to be in the blue grey color palate, so if it is, I would lay the quilt on the floor and identify the blues that have a similar tone. Take the quilt (or a sham) to your local paint store and find some paint chips that match. With blues, I'd look for a greyed down version. I painted a beach house bedroom the most lovely shade of pale blue, only to wake up to an overpowering baby blue. The next time I matched a blue to a fabric, I found it on the grey part of the paint samples. Looks totally blue in the room but doesn't scream at me. Then bring in an accent color like the green or orange in the lamps and other accessories. As to painting the furniture, you could leave it or paint it white and both would be beachy. If the finish is not in great shape, I'd paint it a white myself, but it's personal choice.
August 22, 2014 at 1:03AM   
sjkingston
Meant to attach a pic with light blue walls and quilt in similar colors.
August 22, 2014 at 1:04AM   
neseefe
I think there is nothing wrong with furnitures . The color of the room is not a bed room color . you can make white or cream walls than you can have chance to change your bed room color every month by just buying a new bed cover and puttıng the same color flowers just on to your furniture .
August 22, 2014 at 1:32AM   
need some good ideas to remodel a small beach condo
It is a basic 70's style 1100 sf space with the kitchen/dining/living...
Remodel beach condo
Bedroom 16 feet square want to use existing furniture....
Remodel beach condo
Beach Condo On the Beach
I am In the process of renovating a condo on the beach....
Upgrade beach condo
I want to make some inexpensive changes in a beach...
Little Pink bathroom-need help!
This is the little pink bathroom:-) Going to update...
Need help updating the exterior!
Need some advice to update/ make exterior look nicer....
drapes
How bad would drapes be that stopped right above a...
Living/Dining Room Combo
Hi I am trying to figure out how to layout this space....
Help with exterior
PLEASE HELP! I would appreciate ANY feedback concerning...