Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
njjess

Sofa

Nancy Jessup
9 years ago
What are the dimensions of sofa, grade f material shown, and price, please.
Living Room · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Tony Buccafurri for Ethan Allen Mt. Pleasant, SC
    9 years ago
    Good morning,
    Featured in the photo is the Paris sofa. It's dimensions are 78" wide by 45" deep. Keep in mind that the sofa has a curve and the seat is shorter in dimension 22" deep. The sofa has a starting price of $2,299.00. I have thousand of fabrics available. The sofa shown has braid trim on the welting, decorative tape on the skirt, contrast pillows with fringe an estimated price in a F grade fabric would be $3939.00. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.
    Nancy Jessup thanked Tony Buccafurri for Ethan Allen Mt. Pleasant, SC
  • Diane Eagan
    7 years ago

Have they changed the design of the Paris sofa? On the Ethan Allen website it does not appear to be curved, nor does it show the back with the back raised in the middle. What are pros/cons of the single cushion vs. 2 cushion style?

• PRO
    Tony Buccafurri for Ethan Allen Mt. Pleasant, SC
    7 years ago

We have not changed the design of the Paris sofa. It is still curved If you put the Paris sofa in the search box on our website you can see the sofa and it still has the same slope up the arms and straight across the back. I would definitely recommend the single cushion if I was going with the multiple back cushions. Otherwise, it is a matter of personal taste. Hope this helps.

Tony