Window Covering
April 14, 2012 in Photo Questions
What is this pattern called?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Delia Shades
this is a 16th century arabesque. white on gray.
1 Like   April 15, 2012 at 9:11AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Update my foyer please!
Our home was built in 1900 and is a classic American...
Trying to update my '60s tri-plex. Any Exterior Ideas??
Hi, what would you do with the exterior of this dated...
Need opinions on window heights, sliding door stuff, view, etc..
Hey everyone! I have a nice view of the mountains on...
Please help me create a cohesive design in my lackluster living room
I recently moved into a new house and I'm truly at...
My living room
We recently painted our living room gray to match the...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™