Where can I buy that range hood?
Melissa Nikolic
April 15, 2012 in Photo Questions
I am looking for a matching range hood for the Cornue Fe 110. Looks like yours is a perfect match! Are you able to share where and how much it was purchased for?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.
We did a custom vent-a-hood. I specified the color of metal and accents, turned out great. Talk to your supplier of your appliances, should be easy for them to quote you.

Blowers are rated by CFM – that is, how much air they move, and the requirement is based on the stove top you have. The more heat produced the bigger the blower you need. Check with the manufacturer of your stove for their recommendations as well as your local code requirements. A general guide is: for every 10,000 BTUs your cooktop produces, you need 100 CFM. For example, a cooktop producing 90,000 BTUs would need a 900 CFM unit.

Verify this with your supplier before getting additional quotes.
April 15, 2012 at 2:38pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
is it an interior, recirculating hood?
April 16, 2013 at 9:24pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is Berber carpeting a mistake if you have cats?
Someone said I shouldn't get Berber carpeting if I...
Do you decorate your home for Easter?
Do you decorate to celebrate Easter at your house?...
Show off your sofa!
Picking a sofa can be tricky. First it's the shape,...
Backsplash ideas
Help!!!!! I am indecisive about decorating ideas. I...
Mid century ranch exterior ideas?
Any suggestions for trim colors & landscaping ideas?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™