white kitchen-white appliances
madcowalien
I'm in the process of building a house. I want to have a white kitchen, including appliances. The appliances are the Whirlpool White Ice Collection, and they are VERY white, which I love. I found a pretty good match as far as paint goes. I'm checking with the builder to make sure that the paint color can be used on the trim in the rest of the house.
My question is- Is this too much? I love the look of a stark white room with splashes of color here and there. Am I setting myself up for problems with dinginess later? (I'm early in the building process so I can change everything but the floor plan at this point)
jn3344
I like your name. I am afraid you will turn into a mad cow alien after cleaning that kitchen for a few years!

But seriously, I have seen many photos of ultra-modern kitchens on Houzz that are all white. It is a classic modern look. But I don't think I would have the motivation to keep it looking great on a daily basis.

Best of luck!
1 Like    Bookmark   August 21, 2014 at 10:16AM
madcowalien
those are beautiful photos, thank you! mine will be a craftsman style kitchen. (though i do prefer the modern look!) The cleaning honestly doesn't bother me, but I am worried about resale....I intend to live in this house until my husband is finished with school, about 5 years. Then I'm hoping that all my white doesn't scare off a potential buyer. But I don't want to live in it that whole time and not love it.
    Bookmark   August 21, 2014 at 12:21PM
Building new kitchen with white appliances.
Downsizing and building new 1 floor home, have tried...
jbou
Donna Collins
Need help on my Kitchen! White or Walnut?
I want to remodel our kitchen but having a dilema on...
msainz
Need help with very small kitchen with white appliances I have to keep, everything else can go!
Can we use wood cabinets in a kitchen with white appliances?...
Jennifer
To repair or replace 16' columns - And Color Suggestions!
We live on the coast in Texas and are about to start...
medurst
Backyard Drainage Nightmare - and Outdoor Living Area NEEDED
We have a great backyard - with a pool, a fish pond,...
medurst
Is it better to have porcelain wood tile or carpet in the bedrooms?
I was wondering for re-sale purposes and health purposes...
sagetaylor
Need help picking a range hood
We are remodeling our kitchen and have chosen to go...
homecaryn
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
zazfuzzroc