Need help finding cabinet hardware
lisarosemia
I found four sets (of four or 16 total pieces) of these carved bone drawer pulls at TJ Maxx and need 3 more sets. I've been to every TJ Maxx, Marshall's and HomeGoods store (about 15 of 'em!) in my area and am unable to find them. I've searched online everywhere from Anthropologie, Pottery Barn and Horchow to Amazon, eBay and Etsy with no luck. Weird thing is, there's no bar code anywhere on the package (besides the TJ Maxx price tag which produced no results when scanned by my iPhone barcode reading app). Any suggestions on where I might find more? Thanks so much!
PYRAMID DESIGN GROUP
They are probably a discontinued style.
0 Likes   Thanked by lisarosemia    August 23, 2014 at 7:50PM
hayleydaniels
Post it on Craig's List.
0 Likes   Thanked by lisarosemia    August 23, 2014 at 8:07PM
lisarosemia
Great call, hayleydaniels! Thanks!
1 Like   August 23, 2014 at 9:04PM
Robert McCoskey
well I had the same problem with the same retailers....in my case I wanted a specific Eiffel Tower Planter from Home Goods. I saw the planter and passed on buying it when they had 2 different sizes...long story short, I had non-buyers remorse. So I contacted the 5-8 area Home Goods in the Dallas Metroplex and none of them had one available for sale.

So I let it go...not forgetting it but I decided to see if I could find the name of the manufacturer. I was successful and heard back that I would have to buy several container(s) to get it at the same price Home Goods was willing to sell it to me for.

About 30 days later I was at a outlet mall area about 45 minutes out of Dallas and I happened to walk into a large Home Goods store and right inside the door were 2 of those beautiful Eiffel Tower Planters in 2 different finishes.....Eureka!

So maybe you need to give it some time and wait....I happened to see those same decorative pulls and had a conversation with a woman in a store about installing them.....it truly is a small world, because had I known what my future projects would have looked like I would have bought 12-24 of them.

Tip on drawer pulls: I also believe I saw some similar decorative pulls a little more colorful at Tuesday Morning around the same time I saw them at one of the TJ Stores.

Good Luck
0 Likes   Thanked by lisarosemia    August 23, 2014 at 9:53PM
need help finding kitchen cabinet hardware
Am redoing my kitchen with white cabinets and glass...
posternfolks
Need help finding different fancy and or crystal cabinet hardware
I have just remodeled a large house that is French...
dnatsis
Need help with kitchen cabinet interior colour and cabinet hardware.
Our 'new' kitchen cabinets are white (painted) and...
peter_painter
Need help with cabinet hardware for white shaker cabinets
My cabinets are white, granite is river white with...
woodyworld3
Need help finding furniture hardware
My husband built a bedroom set, but i can't find the...
mobwife
What color should I paint my wall?
I want to paint my big empty white wall and kindly...
Hamid
help in tv room
Working on revamping my parents tv room and trying...
sweeps22
Small house - entry into living room
Recently renovated my approx. 850 sq. foot house and...
Josh Lardinois
你规范发给
好人突然提交突然
ytjtykyt
Backsplash tile
Hello! We are installing backsplash tiles and are not...
julessly