Need help finding cabinet hardware
lisarosemia
August 23, 2014 in Design Dilemma
I found four sets (of four or 16 total pieces) of these carved bone drawer pulls at TJ Maxx and need 3 more sets. I've been to every TJ Maxx, Marshall's and HomeGoods store (about 15 of 'em!) in my area and am unable to find them. I've searched online everywhere from Anthropologie, Pottery Barn and Horchow to Amazon, eBay and Etsy with no luck. Weird thing is, there's no bar code anywhere on the package (besides the TJ Maxx price tag which produced no results when scanned by my iPhone barcode reading app). Any suggestions on where I might find more? Thanks so much!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
PYRAMID DESIGN GROUP
They are probably a discontinued style.
0 Likes   Thanked by lisarosemia    August 23, 2014 at 7:50PM
hayleydaniels
Post it on Craig's List.
0 Likes   Thanked by lisarosemia    August 23, 2014 at 8:07PM
lisarosemia
Great call, hayleydaniels! Thanks!
1 Like   August 23, 2014 at 9:04PM
PRO
Robert McCoskey
well I had the same problem with the same retailers....in my case I wanted a specific Eiffel Tower Planter from Home Goods. I saw the planter and passed on buying it when they had 2 different sizes...long story short, I had non-buyers remorse. So I contacted the 5-8 area Home Goods in the Dallas Metroplex and none of them had one available for sale.

So I let it go...not forgetting it but I decided to see if I could find the name of the manufacturer. I was successful and heard back that I would have to buy several container(s) to get it at the same price Home Goods was willing to sell it to me for.

About 30 days later I was at a outlet mall area about 45 minutes out of Dallas and I happened to walk into a large Home Goods store and right inside the door were 2 of those beautiful Eiffel Tower Planters in 2 different finishes.....Eureka!

So maybe you need to give it some time and wait....I happened to see those same decorative pulls and had a conversation with a woman in a store about installing them.....it truly is a small world, because had I known what my future projects would have looked like I would have bought 12-24 of them.

Tip on drawer pulls: I also believe I saw some similar decorative pulls a little more colorful at Tuesday Morning around the same time I saw them at one of the TJ Stores.

Good Luck
0 Likes   Thanked by lisarosemia    August 23, 2014 at 9:53PM