lee102059April 17, 2012
where can I buy a tablecloth like this one?
Round Pleated Party Tablecloth with Bullion Fringe · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily Hurley
Hi Lee, If you click through the more info link, you'll get a link to the retailer where you can buy it. Hope that helps!
    Bookmark   April 17, 2012 at 1:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
My awkward living room needs help!
1. Window treatments needed. We recently had Marvin...
Need design advice for living room with build-in tv cabinet. Help!
Moving from modern apartment to this old style unit...
Modular Kitchen interiors
Minimalist kitchen interior with maximum sleek style;...
Bonito Designs
Need help for 4 seasons room
Not sure of flooring. Thought I wanted porcelain wood...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™