Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dsgutz

What paint color did you use here? Thanks!

dsgutz
12 years ago
Clawson Architects Projects · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    User
    12 years ago
    Dutch Boy's Stonewall Jackson is a similar color.
  • PRO
    Clawson Architects, LLC
    12 years ago
    I wish I could remember...I am not sure of the exact color...and the name would never help anyway as every camera and monitor captures color differently. Further more, other finishes in the room as well as the lighting alter what you are seeing here. I recommend simply taking a fan and trying to match what you see on your screen and then getting a sample and trying it out in the space you are considering. Painting a a piece of poster board and hanging it in the space is the best way to tell how it will look in your room. Best wishes and check out the Benjamin Moore Web site for more infomation on choosing a color.
  • dsgutz
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks so much for all the info! Enjoy your beautiful bathroom!
  • elllsworth11
    12 years ago
    Note all ceilings: 50% atrium white and 50% flat white
  • met0813
    11 years ago
    Dear ellsworth11: Our first house was a foursquare...and it looked nothing like your gorgeous home! Lovelovelove it. As the Greeks say, live in it in good health!
  • redu2012
    11 years ago
    beautiful.
  • kleenic
    11 years ago
    wow, love it! If the owner is still out there, your color appears to be a blue ish color but when I look up sleigh bells it looks super grey. What does it look like in person? blue or grey?
  • PRO
    Clawson Architects, LLC
    11 years ago
    See comment above as well as a blog I wrote....it is possible for any one to see EXacTLy the same color. Computers and printers render the images differently....and so does the lighting in the room.
    http://clawsonarchitects.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-color-is-that-how-to-select.html?m=1
  • elllsworth11
    11 years ago
    The owner is here- Hi. The color is Sleigh bells. It is more blue than grey. Go to a Benjamin Moore store and get a sample and paint a piece of paper and hang the paper on your wall to see how it looks in your light. Good luck!
  • HU-622993705
    3 years ago

I love the bathroom floors! What size are the small tiles? 2 in?

• PRO
    Clawson Architects, LLC
    last year
    last modified: last year

In the spirit of the Houzz community, we try to share information. . The answer to your question is in the comments above. The owner was happy to share. We make a living specifying materials and creating spaces for our clients. We are servicing many and it is a challenge to follow up with our paying clients. With over 600 built projects, it is challenging to remember every detail and way too time consuming to put them all in. Because our work is so timeless and classic, you are asking about a project where the paint colors were selected by the interior designer over 10 years ago. We all appreciate that you are so curious about the wonderful details and like our work as well as those we collaborate with. Please consider reaching out for our services so that you too can have access to our professional advice/expertise.

• PRO
    Clawson Architects, LLC
    last year
    last modified: last year

@S W

"10 years ago last modified: 10 years ago This is the homeowner: Here are the paint colors. All Benjamin Moore. This room (bathroom)- 1480 sleigh bells, the Bedroom- 1549 matte Balboa Mist, Other choices: 1479 (good for hall outside of this bathroom) 1569, 1605. All trim Benjamin Moore Satin Impervo- in Atrium White."