Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sdarke

Backsplash behind the stove

sdarke
12 years ago
Can you provide the name and color of this flat stone? I am trying to get the same one for my kitchen.
Oakley Home Builders · More Info

Comments (12)

• creeser
    11 years ago
    Ugh.. thank you so much for your insight. I was going to put this in my new kitchen but was curious about the cleanup. You saved me from making a costly mistake.
  • PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    11 years ago
    Oakley Home Builders is currently working on an iPad app that will address all of these questions! Continue to look for it in the future!
  • Cheryl Chilton
    11 years ago
    too bad there isn't a way to seal it to make clean-up easier..... maybe have one of those fold up shields handy for when you are cooking! because it sure is beautiful the rest of the time!
  • sarahhofer
    11 years ago
    What is the rest of the backsplash? I love it! Actually, I am modeling my kitchen cabinets, countertop and backsplash above the countertops only, off of this picture! It's beautiful!
  • PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    11 years ago
    @sarahhofer Thanks! The backsplash is a stacked stone under the hood and the rest is a travertine subway tile.
  • shopcocacola
    11 years ago
    sorry to ask but what color of subway tile? Is the stone behind the range not splitface travertine?
  • PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    11 years ago
    The tile is Baja Cream Travertine and the backsplash is a Sandstone stacked stone.
  • PRO
    Design FX International - DFXCI
    11 years ago
    Lovely! Durango Stone makes a matching field tile and split face which I have used in the past but this to is beautiful in a baja/sandstone.
  • rachaelrn
    10 years ago
    Where can I buy the rock type stone under the hood. What is the name, color? I need it soon.
  • mrsory
    8 years ago

I've modeled my kitchen remodel after this photo as well and it will be finished next week. I'll post images of the results!

• ukfay
    8 years ago
    Stack