What caesarstone color did you select for the counter? I am having difficulty matching white countertop with I
mypics
April 19, 2012 in Photo Questions
What caesarstone color did you select for the counter? I am having difficulty matching white countertop with Ikea abstrakt white panels. Thank you in advance.
thirdstone inc. [^]
Hi - Thanks for your question. We specified the "Blizzard #2141" series from the Caesarstone line for this project. You may also want to consider the "Pure White #1141". Hope this helps! ~ thirdstone inc.
2 Likes   April 19, 2012 at 4:33PM
Tara Pridy
I am hoping to copy your look, it's amazing! My kitchenette cannot have a sink, any ideas for making the 14' counter seam look okay?
0 Likes   November 30, 2012 at 7:09AM
thirdstone inc. [^]
Hi Tara,

Thanks for the question and interest in the LG House project.

I understand your dilemma although, a qualified installer should be able to hide the seam very well. Conversely you could also approach this another way. Consider the seam as a purposeful feature - for example over a 14' foot run (168") you could have a couple of seams lining up with breaks along the island cabinetry - i.e. door locations. So either a couple of seams (@56") or right down the middle (@84")

In the example above, the charcoal cover panel on the island and backsplash (near the cooktop) have seams. If you have a similar situation i would line up the seams with cabinet doors, grout lines, panels etc. as long as they line up.

Hope this helps!

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
1 Like   November 30, 2012 at 10:02AM
msz6391
Thank you
0 Likes   April 24, 2014 at 1:40PM
0 Likes   May 24, 2014 at 2:04PM
Donna Harvey
I love your design. I want to do something like it with Ikea cabinets in an L shaped kitchen. I can't make out your plan tho. it gets fuzzy when i enlarge it. Can you tell me the height of your walls, the height of the backsplash, and the cabinet types over the backsplash. My wall will be 9 ft but I haven't been able to figure out which cabinets to use to go floor to ceiling, as you did. thanks much.
0 Likes   August 10, 2014 at 6:41PM
Caesarstone
Hi mypics
it look like the Pure White 1141 from the Classico Collection. You can find more information here: http://www.caesarstone.ca/en/The-Catalog/Pages/1141%20Pure%20White.aspx
0 Likes   September 15, 2014 at 1:47AM
thirdstone inc. [^]
^ In fact it was "Blizzard #2141". 'Pure White' wasn't available at the time.
0 Likes   September 15, 2014 at 6:30AM
how to determine the exterior
I love the farmhouse look with the planked walls, but...
Help on entry wall in open spec
I want to remove the plant and maximize the space on...
Backsplash Help!
Hello there, Our kitchen remodeling has finally...
Help with window treatments
I want to change out the window treatments in my living...
Need exterior ideas!
Keeping the siding for now on our new house. What would...