Paint Color
Lauren Cooper
April 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
For all those wanting to know the wall color, I don't know what is on the walls, but I have what looks to be the exact same color in my home. It is "Graphite" from Restoration Hardware. I spent months looking for the right grey and believe me, this is it! It's amazing and is honestly like velvet when you put it on. It's a tad bit expensive, but well worth it.
lynn2112
How disappointing.Guess we will not find out what wall color paint that was used...the easiest, least expensive and sometimes most significant change for a room, according to many designers.:(
July 7, 2012 at 9:55pm     
melissam79
Lauren, since you have the graphite paint on your wall, are you familiar with the Butter collection from RH. My family room is painted saffron with buttercream trim. The already painted fireplace bricks (huge) is repainted in the butter color. So my question is, How do you think the graphite would look in an adjoining "formal" (though not really) living/dining room and hallway. What about the RH "stone" color in a kitchen?
July 18, 2012 at 5:33pm   
lynn2112
Graphite is definitely a beige/ tan....I ordered a paint sample from RH. These walls look gray...similar to Benjamin Moore thunder.
July 18, 2012 at 8:29pm     
Janis Kennedy
Looks Like BM Bennington Gray as well....
August 6, 2012 at 11:12am   
lynnj1
My walls look similar. I used "Smooth Stone" from Glidden. Very good coverage and a very refreshing change of brownish/beigh.
August 6, 2012 at 11:56am   
Amy Martin
there is a program/app by sherwin williams, called CHIP IT....it lets you hover over the image and gives you the 5 primary colors in the photo online, it gives you matching sherwin williams colors and it's a great match! It's free and you can find it on Sherwin Williams website
August 7, 2012 at 9:22am     
melissam79
Thanks to all! I will check out your suggestions!
August 7, 2012 at 4:59pm     
darntony
The Wall Colour is Benjamin Moore's - Revere Pewter.
August 22, 2012 at 6:34pm     
Sarah Weathersby
What's the paint colors looks like a Grey with green to it. Can you tell me the color please asap!!!!!!!!!! This looks so so good
February 13, 2014 at 9:16pm   
sarajustice
I agree that it does look very similar to RH graphite! I am doing my kitchen cabinets in it and agree it is like velvet! Goes on so smooth and covers very well.
February 15, 2014 at 8:05am   
Jessica Holbrook
Like the above poster said, it's Benjamin Moore's - Revere Pewter. It's listed on another picture of this same house.
March 16, 2014 at 12:31pm   
Ilana Stelmakh-Rakovsky
i am into the grey tones for my soon to be new house, but have now have 2 problems.... my couches are in the terrocata family (used to have a creamy yellow color in my family room) and I cant get rid of them, and my new kitchen is in the cream off white family.... I have no idea how to put these ideas together! help!
April 5, 2014 at 10:19am   
Hanging copper pans on marble wall
Ok so my marble wall is up and now my carpenter tells...
Furniture arrangement and paint color
Please help! My family room is a rectangle and I cannot...
Brick wall help!
Hello! I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions...
I feel like something is missing.... Need some help!
I feel feel like this bedroom is missing something!...
Using color in a new house
We are building a house and are faced with choosing...