Paint Color

Lauren CooperApril 21, 2012
For all those wanting to know the wall color, I don't know what is on the walls, but I have what looks to be the exact same color in my home. It is "Graphite" from Restoration Hardware. I spent months looking for the right grey and believe me, this is it! It's amazing and is honestly like velvet when you put it on. It's a tad bit expensive, but well worth it.
Honore-Transitional Dining Room · More Info
Desertgarden- NW Las Vegas Z9a @ 2300 f
How disappointing.Guess we will not find out what wall color paint that was used...the easiest, least expensive and sometimes most significant change for a room, according to many designers.:(
2 Likes    Bookmark   July 7, 2012 at 9:55PM
melissam79
Lauren, since you have the graphite paint on your wall, are you familiar with the Butter collection from RH. My family room is painted saffron with buttercream trim. The already painted fireplace bricks (huge) is repainted in the butter color. So my question is, How do you think the graphite would look in an adjoining "formal" (though not really) living/dining room and hallway. What about the RH "stone" color in a kitchen?
    Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 5:33PM
Desertgarden- NW Las Vegas Z9a @ 2300 f
Graphite is definitely a beige/ tan....I ordered a paint sample from RH. These walls look gray...similar to Benjamin Moore thunder.
1 Like    Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 8:29PM
Janis Kennedy
Looks Like BM Bennington Gray as well....
    Bookmark   August 6, 2012 at 11:12AM
lynnj1
My walls look similar. I used "Smooth Stone" from Glidden. Very good coverage and a very refreshing change of brownish/beigh.
    Bookmark   August 6, 2012 at 11:56AM
Amy Martin
there is a program/app by sherwin williams, called CHIP IT....it lets you hover over the image and gives you the 5 primary colors in the photo online, it gives you matching sherwin williams colors and it's a great match! It's free and you can find it on Sherwin Williams website
1 Like    Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 9:22AM
melissam79
Thanks to all! I will check out your suggestions!
1 Like    Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 4:59PM
darntony
The Wall Colour is Benjamin Moore's - Revere Pewter.
2 Likes    Bookmark   August 22, 2012 at 6:34PM
Sarah Weathersby
What's the paint colors looks like a Grey with green to it. Can you tell me the color please asap!!!!!!!!!! This looks so so good
    Bookmark   February 13, 2014 at 9:16PM
sarajustice
I agree that it does look very similar to RH graphite! I am doing my kitchen cabinets in it and agree it is like velvet! Goes on so smooth and covers very well.
    Bookmark   February 15, 2014 at 8:05AM
Jessica Holbrook
Like the above poster said, it's Benjamin Moore's - Revere Pewter. It's listed on another picture of this same house.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 16, 2014 at 12:31PM
Ilana Stelmakh-Rakovsky
i am into the grey tones for my soon to be new house, but have now have 2 problems.... my couches are in the terrocata family (used to have a creamy yellow color in my family room) and I cant get rid of them, and my new kitchen is in the cream off white family.... I have no idea how to put these ideas together! help!
    Bookmark   April 5, 2014 at 10:19AM
Bedroom-What's missing?
I recently redecorated my master bedroom but it still...
gxc137
kitchen layout
right now sink is on wall next to fridge and the stove/oven...
mommyshanti
Need Help with my Project!
Are hexagon tiles best applied on floors or walls?...
Cecily
help with dinning room wall color
Have a cobalt blue chandelier and chairs with cobalt...
flashjet2000
I need to find a mirror to put over the console table
My console is 48 inches wide, I have 9 foot ceilings...
ntrama