April 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
Does anyone know where to get these handles? Ideally in Canada?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Lissee Interiors
....they look like they may be froma supplier named Richelieu...unfortunately, Richelieu only sells to the trade....find a contractor or a designer (wink wink) to purchase them...First, go on their website to see if they are the same as you want.......
April 22, 2012 at 8:54pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
What an amazing site! Thanks for the info.
April 23, 2012 at 4:01am     
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Handles handles handles?
Where did you source them from? We are desperately...
appliance handles-what is the size of the handles
I like the proportions of the handles with the door...
which handles can be compatible to this handle?
I need handles for doors in the kitchen. I will use...
More Discussions
Boring fireplace and furniture placement
We're moving into this home pretty soon. It's got a...
Door to Door Sales / Soliciting?
Do you get solicitors at your door in your neighborhood?...
placing holes for bath faucets
I purchased bathroom faucets (2 for 2 sinks in 1 vanity)...
Giving a facelift to an old Art Deco dresser set?
I have a dresser set that belonged to my grandfather....
What style is this? We need some curb appeal!
Our "brand new" 1945 house in So Cal had an addition...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™