What type of rocks are these?
April 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
They are river rocks and the flat, larger ones are cap rocks.
April 23, 2012 at 4:20am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Are the smaller brown ones river rocks also? I've never seen those, they look great!!!
April 23, 2012 at 2:20pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The smaller rocks are also river rocks. They are called Columbian Gold from rivers in Columbia. They are more expensive than the typically used brown or white river rocks that you can get just about anywhere including Walmart and Home Depot. I bought them at a local nursery but the nursery recently told me Columbia is no longer allowing the exportation of them to the US.

April 23, 2012 at 3:03pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you very much
April 23, 2012 at 5:55pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
What kind of plants are those with touch of purple in the center? Is it a shade plant?
April 25, 2013 at 10:11pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
i need help with 2 things stairwell and front of house
This is a very narrow stairwell and am trying to make...
Need recommendations for landscaping new patio
In the process of expanding and renewing patio and...
Paint color for open space rental apartment kitchen walls/cabinets?
I need to paint my dated, ugly rental kitchen. I live...
I need help deciding where to center an art piece on a wall?
My client has a wall with a towel bar and a light switch...
Need help on updating/modernizing front of this ranch home
Help please! Don't know what to do around the windows...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™