Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
megan_beckman

How do I buy a larger quantity of this mosaic?

Megan Beckman
9 years ago
Seems I can only select a max of 40 sheets. How can I purchase, perhaps, 3 times that amount?
Wave Pattern Marble Mosaic Tile, Wood Gray, Dark Gray and Danba White, 15 Sheets · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    GL Stone LTD
    9 years ago
    Hi,Thank you for choosing GL Stone. We have a lot in stock. I was waiting for the reply of your question that why customer only can select a max of 40 sheets order from Houzz.com . As long as I get the reply , I will leave a message for you. Thank you very much.
  • PRO
    GL Stone LTD
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Hi, How are you, we figure out your question. You can select more than 40 sheets. First, you select under 40 sheets, then click "keep shopping" , then you can go back to your shopping cart to edit the Qty. It will show the items,price,qty,and order details. When you make sure your order, you can proceed to Checkout. And you can fill up the follow information to complete the purchase process.

And can you offer me where you want to ship to? in US? which City? Thanks.
    Please let me know if you have any question. I will reply you as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
  • PRO
    GL Stone LTD
    9 years ago
    Hi, good afternoon. Have you received our reply? If you have any question, please let me know, I will reply you as soon as possible.