"L"brackets under the desk..What specific bracket is needed to hold up the Chroma? Thanks so much!!
April 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TRG Architects
The desk brackets are from Mockett, model SWS5 in satin nicikel. I don't know if they still carry them.
0 Likes   November 15, 2014 at 6:00PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Dilemmas without end.
Not exactly a design question, but is there a competition...
Does composite decking really get too hot?
Our spring project is building either a deck or a patio....
Dysfunctional family room
This community was so helpful with my pantry dilemma...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Omg I just bought a couch and I want to return it but can't. Help me m
Room is across from kitchen at the entrance of the...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™