9 years ago
actually used in a kitchen or bath?
Beach Break 3x12 Hand Painted Glass Subway Tiles, 10 Square Feet · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Rocky Point Tile
    9 years ago
    Hi there
    Unfortunately I don't have any install shots yet of this product. We do have a couple of shots of the same color, but in a small subway mosaic tile. Please check out our beach break subway mosaic tiles here on houzz.com

Cheers
    Colin Wharton
    Rocky Point Tile
  • leanneedwards
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Colin, thank you for your reply. I have an enormous kitchen, with a high end slate floor, medium oak kitchen cabinets and black granite and a green/seaform granite on different portions of the countertops and bar. I am painting the walls a blue gray. There is also a natural stone fireplace in the rooms. Our house is a luxury,elegant French traditional home on a lake. You can google 808 Lake Breeze Highland Village, TX for some older photos when it was on the market. Can you picture this as a backsplash?
  • PRO
    Rocky Point Tile
    9 years ago
    Hi Leanne
    I googled the house. Beautiful home by the way! The colors in this tile should work with what you have for colors. However, I think the smaller beach break mosaic is a better fit as the large pieces are quite bold. The small mosaics will fit in with the style of the home better. These large ones might look better in a downtown condo for example. You may also want to take a peak at our 3x6 solid colored subway tiles. They're quite traditional.

Cheers
    Colin Wharton
    Rocky Point Tile
  • leanneedwards
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks so much for your advice and for your quick reply. I believe I will follow your subway tile recommendation!