What type of pen was used to write on the labels?
April 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily Hurley
The professional that makes these mentioned these mechanical chalk pencils on her site from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Allary-416-Chalk-Cartridge-Set/dp/B00114OUPU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328059535&sr=8-1
June 28, 2012 at 3:53PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Atypical Type A
Or you could try a liquid chalk marker.
July 23, 2012 at 8:52PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Island too close to counter!!!
In planning space for our new kitchen island, we could...
Halted bath reno! How to proceed?
I need paint, lighting (mirror type and lights) and...
Are stainless steel appliances going out of style?
I am in the market for new kitchen appliances. Since...
First timer
i just bought my own home. and First i need help with...
Porcelain or ceramic subway tile in bathroom
We are renovating our ensuite bathroom. We plan to...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™