Armoire

Janet BroaddusApril 25, 2012
I have a similiare armoir in one of my guest rooms that hides the tv. I found it at a Salvation Army Store for $175 ! It's a beautiful creamy french white and the focus of any room it's in. It was purchased when I lived in South Florida, but have seen great furniture in Salvation Army stores where I live now, in the Washington DC area. Plus, on Wednesdays everthing in the store is 25% off.
Lola B's · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
TVCoverUps
Another option for hiding the TV is TVCoverUps. Framed art(including your own) or mirror adds to the room's decor, with the hidden TV & Entertainment consoles beneath. Automated & Manual lift options available and allows for TV tilting hardware. Standard sizes available (37", 42", 50", 55", 65") or build custom to your specs!
See how EASY it really can be:
    Bookmark   October 28, 2013 at 2:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
auntmoomoo
Lots of people asking about the color. I have had Ralph Lauren Oasis Blue on my family room walls since 1999, it looks just like this. I even have white trim and doors. I'm still not tired of it after all these years. It looks great with sunflower yellow, denim blue, black, brown, gold, silver, reds.... What doesn't work are olive greens. It looks grey and dead in the can but on walls in a dark room it has so much life.
    Bookmark   August 4, 2014 at 5:07PM