Who is the artist who created the two pieces on the bookshelf?
i2ibri
April 27, 2012 in Photo Questions
Elizabeth Cb Marsh
Hello! My apologies for the very belated response - - I quickly signed up for Houzz while also planning my wedding....I'm just now getting back to Houzz so I can finalize my account, add more photos, etc. I wish I had great information for you, especially after you've waited so long for an answer.....but these pieces actually came from our company art inventory and were not signed, so I'm unsure as to the artist. I'll be back in touch if I'm able to find anything else out, and thank you again for your patience!
November 6, 2012 at 1:33PM   
loveandhome
Is the bookshelf custom? If so, can you suggest something similar ? Thank you
October 21, 2013 at 7:44PM   
Elizabeth Cb Marsh
Hello! I custom designed the millwork bookcase (floor to ceiling) to create open display and a separation between Living and Dining areas in a very small apartment. Perhaps refer to another project of mine "28th Street DC" in which I utilized two existing IKEA bookcases, pushed together with plug in light behind to create a budget friendly but generally similar look. Depending on budget, there are many online sources from IKEA to Restoration Hardware that offer ready made solutions. Good luck! Thank you.
October 27, 2013 at 4:29PM     
Decorating with southwest design
What are the most popular interior colors to use to...
Help with curb appeal
Just bought new home a few months ago. I dug out some...
Need some help/inspiration updating my newly purchased 60's home
Hey all, I need some help and insight into what might...
Design dilemma
Looking for a new wall color to go with new sofa. ...