Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pepperdesignblog

Wondering where I can find natural frames like this? These are just what I'm looking for!

Morgan Spenla
11 years ago
Nina van de Goor's Home · More Info

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Kelli Kaufer Designs
    11 years ago
    Ikea!
  • Morgan Spenla
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Really? Thank you! I've been hunting for thin, natural wood frames for a while.
  • Morgan Spenla
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks!! I went to pick up some of these frames today and they're the perfect color - but they stick out an 1" further than the rest of my wall collage and it looks pretty funny. By chance, any suggestions for birch (or similar to) frames with the traditional depth?
  • Morgan Spenla
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Kelli! This online store looks like it might have exactly what I'm looking for. I really appreciate the suggestions! I will take a closer look this weekend.
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 years ago
    Aaron Brothers, also most art supply stores have a small selection of these type of frames. Good luck with your project. Charmean Neithart
  • domoniquematthews1
    11 years ago
    i've have this same look in mind for my family room, but with white frames. curious - did you have all the pieces ready before hanging or did the gallery 'grow'? any suggestions for hanging several pieces in a gallery like this?
  • PRO
    asdfsadf
    11 years ago
    GOOD
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 years ago
    Hi Domonique. Not sure about this specific gallery, but I usually have at least 5 pieces when I put together a grouping like this. Start in the middle and build out, this way you can add to the grouping if you wish to acquire more art over time. You can then add future pieces to the edges. I did this in my own work space and am constantly adding new things I want to see. Hope that helps. Charmean Neithart
  • cpaulik
    11 years ago
    Where do you suggest hunting for the adorable prints? I would love to replicate this look in my son's room.
  • Morgan Spenla
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Etsy!
  • stacief
    11 years ago
    I love the flying horse print? Who is the artist?
  • seetaarjun
    11 years ago
    ac more has tons of unfinished frames
  • bligieza
    9 years ago
    I would really like to know the name of the artist of the flying horse print as well. Pretty please!
Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals