Where do you find this?
Rebecca MarrApril 27, 2012
I like this idea, want to put something on the side of my cabinet for my son and magnetic letters. Where can I find something like this that is so thin and easy to apply to the side of the cabinet?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Donna Thomas Vintage Chic Furniture
well they sell magnetic paint and chalkboard paint- i believe you can get both at home depot
2 Likes    Bookmark   April 29, 2012 at 12:52AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Top views. Our favorite…
We use true-to-life images to present our ideas to...
Vanguard development LA
*Kitchen: help! We would love your advice!*
We are currently flipping a house and are stuck in...
Need Comfortable Chairs for my MacKintosh Gateleg table
I bought a gorgeous MacKintosh Black Gateleg table...
Barbara Kanter
What color curtain looks better?
I'm confused on what color curtain to keep.
Need help with furniture arrangement
Could this small space accommodate a sectional? Also,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™