Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_6941402

Kitchen renovation

We just had a complete kitchen renovation and I'd love to know what you think. Living in Europe, most new kitchens are ultra modern and glossy so I had a difficult time deciding to break the trend and go with what my heart was telling me. I fell in love with these solid wood cabinets the moment I saw them. I just hope they age well and don't date quickly.

Comments (9)

• sisthembi
    9 years ago
    Classy look
  • Didem Tutu Al Bastaki
    9 years ago
    Modern.
  • magada
    9 years ago
    Excellent taste Karim, one of the best looking i've seen yet ; clean, solid, well proportioned lines. I'm pretty eclectic myself and don't go for fitted kitchens but i could totally live with these.
    And i don't think they'll date at all, while the ultra modern Italiens soon will i think/hope.
    Karim Schlegel-Barnish thanked magada
  • PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    9 years ago
    Nice look. Very cool design. Also appears to be quite space efficient
    Karim Schlegel-Barnish thanked 123 Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    Design Details
    9 years ago
    Very nice American-style European. I may be provincial but I think our kitchens are more efficient than the Europeans. The box light looks typically Euro and utilitarian, but the wood is beautiful. If all the wood grain were horizontal it would be spectacular.
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    9 years ago
    Amazing Transformation!!
    Karim Schlegel-Barnish thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • Karim Schlegel-Barnish
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    The box light is actually our extraction hood (Berbel). It works with a remote so we can lower it to just above the induction stove top.
  • magada
    9 years ago
    As in most "developed" countries kitchen layout designs are copied and repeat themselves in all countries i don't see that any country produces kitchens more efficient than another.
    I'd also add that an efficient layout varies from one individual to another, depending on their functioning mode, and especially should be sized according to their real needs and no bigger.
Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz