What is the granite called on the fireplace?
karenmonaApril 29, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Alex Amend Photography
Feel free to contact the designer: www.jonathanrachman.com
    Bookmark   May 1, 2012 at 7:43PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
white granite also called "fantastic granite"
we are thinking of a white color granite also called...
What is this granite called?
I'm considering painting our cabinets white or off...
More Discussions
prep sinks
Planning a kitchen remodel and we're going to put a...
Really need help with patio
I am trying to figure out how to create a nice patio...
Right Brain Agency
Open floor plan paint
I am gutting my kitchen and thinking of putting in...
Need help positioning tall faucet with shallow vessel sink
We purchased a Native Trails Maestro Bajo vessel sink...
Ann Becker
How can I decorate a wall above an off-center sofa?
Hello, I’m trying to decorate the wall above the...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™