New Boston Condo with Tangerine Tango kitchen cabinets, Looking for Bar stool and Backsplash help
Chris
I'm about to move into my first place!
I don't currently own any furniture, so I have the "opportunity" to furnish the place from the ground up.

My condo came with Tangerine Tango coloured cabinets which are fun, but making it a little tricky to match furniture with.

Do you have any suggestions for 2 bar stools that I could use at the counter?
I'm hoping for a modern look yet comfortable furniture.

Also, I've also been told it's a good idea to have a backslash in the kitchen to protect the walls.
Any recommendations that would work with the existing Tangerine Tango cabinets, White Quartz counter tops and Bamboo Floors?

PS. I've been thinking about getting motorized blind for the top windows (9 feet tall, about 3.5 feet wide).
If you have any experience with motorized blinds I'd love to hear what brand you used.
I've been googling about them and the choices are overwhelming.
Something like these white modern barstools could work, but not sure if it has the comfy look you were going for.
May 2, 2012 at 5:44PM     
HI -- Don't even try to match them - let them be their own color and just look for things that will compliment with them. For bar stools you could have red ones or chrome / galvanized or green or black/white . It all depends on your other furniture .
May 2, 2012 at 5:44PM     
I'm not going to weigh in on barstools or blinds because I think you need a bigger picture plan for colors before you make any decisions. You seem to have a blank slate except for the tangerine. So I've pulled some pictures of color schemes that incorporate tangerine (or similar shades), which is a really fun but also tricky color. Once you get a sense of your color palette with the tangerine, then I think you can make some decisions. Otherwise I worry it won't come together.

Contemporary Family Room
Study
Betsy Burnham
Contemporary Stainless Steel and Cherry Kitchen
kitchen
Lorraine Vale
Village Farmhouse

Ooh, and after posting these I found a whole ideabook on tangerine tango (with a few repeat images):

Ideabook: Tangerine Tango: 4 Ways to Use Pantone's Color of the Year
May 2, 2012 at 5:54PM     
Annette Chambers
I like the tangerine. For barstools, what about a brown leather, or black, depending on what the rest of your decor will be like. I know GrandinRoad.com has some nice ones.
May 2, 2012 at 6:20PM     
karen paul interiors
Anyone who buys into tangerine tango is going to want a pretty cool, modern look. I'm noticing the black? stairs. I would repeat the kitchen and have barstools in black with white upholstered (fabric or leather) seats and back. Then when you address the living room area you can repeat either the black or white in your upholstery, and can move into gray and do fun accent colors, while reincorporating the tangerine tango.
May 2, 2012 at 7:24PM     
Susan Mills Design
Hi there, what a fun place for your first home! I had a good look and the windows are hard to see but I have put some ideas together for you. I love the tangerine, so unexpected and gives you reason to veer off from the norm.

I like that the stairs are black (at least on my screen) so I thought the Vintage Toledo Distressed Black stools by Restoration Hardware would look good agains the tangerine.

As for other furniture in the room, I think using a mix of neutral such as white slipcover sofa, with a couple of chairs in glove leather such as these and a mix of cushions on your sofa in Ikat prints with tangerine, grey, white and black. I would lean a big mirror on the wall to add width to your condo and have fun with art. I will add more pics to show you what I mean.

Enjoy your new space whatever you decide to do!

Susan
May 2, 2012 at 7:36PM     
Susan Mills Design
More pics! I also think perhaps the SheerWeave motorized blinds would be a good idea. Choose the darker shade as it is easier to see through them when looking out but not for anyone to look in. They filter the sun and provide privacy. The clean look would work nicely with this palette.

Cheers

Susan
May 2, 2012 at 7:45PM     
Susan Mills Design
Oops that small picture is a sample of the Glove leather for the chair. Here is the link for the chair and you can see the Glove leather as well. I chose the Glove for you as the soft aniline dyed leather is a combination of soft black, greys (which picks up on the zinc items) and has a creamy soft brown as well which would work with your floors. You could throw down just about any kind of rug, including a hide if you wanted. So many choices, have fun!
http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1617142&categoryId=cat1537048
May 2, 2012 at 7:49PM     
Kelli Kaufer Designs
Definetly charcoal gray for furniture! Don't paint the walls - I think they are white - love the modern sleek look of the room!
May 2, 2012 at 8:29PM     
Susan Mills Design
One more thing you asked for was backsplash. I wouldn't do too much in this area as it would compete with the tangerine. Perhaps a stainless steel tile with grout to match so that the grout lines do not become prominent. I like that the stainless steel would gleam and look sleek, glass might be too "pretty" for this area. A pattern may be too much, keep it small and keep it consistent. Oh and here are the chairs that would look great in Glove leather.

This is a more eclectic look than modern. Normally I would ask two pages of questions before making any suggestions!
May 2, 2012 at 9:44PM     
houssaon
I think shades would be a better choice than blinds for such a large expanse - not as much of a dust collector as blinds.

Bar stools are an expensive proposition, especially if in metal. These are cool: http://www.dwr.com/product/precision-stool.do?sortby=ourPicks or

Here is the diner stool at a better price: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/7190374/?catalogId=26&bnrid=3120901&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Furniture_Upholstery&cm_pla=Dining_Chairs_Stools&cm_ite=Diner_Stool_30"_Cream&adtype=pla Seat rotates!

This one has a back and rotates 360 degrees. That's convenient. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cushion-back-diner-stool-30-inch/?pkey=e%7Cbar%2Bstool%7C7%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C5&cm_src=NLASEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-
May 2, 2012 at 11:52PM     
DeWitt Architects
Love it. Here is a kitchen we did with orange. We did orange backsplash also.
Harrison #2 1
Harrison #2 2

I have had good luck with motorized shades but our clients have spent 3K per full height 10ftx3.5ft remote controls. They were housed in a nice square box at the ceiling. The installer should be experienced and cover warranty issues as the motors have burned out on few units. This company is the best in our area. http://www.txsunandshade.com/

I would consider full clear acrylic or clear acrylic and chrome barstools. Nothing too big or with a high back.

Your already have a short white quartz backsplash. I would go with it for now and spend money somewhere else. Or leave it to the end and think about it over time. Unless you are a crazy messy cook your paint can hold up to the occasional splatter.

For some reason I feel like painting just the end wall in the kitchen a different color. Not sure what color but I think as an accent wall it would be cool. Sorry that I just gave you another idea with no solution. Maybe another designer can finish my thought.

I am not impressed by the light over the peninsula. Maybe it needs to be on for me to judge. My first choice would be three mini pendants.
May 3, 2012 at 6:33AM     
Chris
Wow thank you guys so much for all the help!
I attached have a few more pics of the windows and a pic of the stairs.
They are black metal, glass and bamboo steps/rails.

@ Emily: Those look great, very modern! I googling to see if I can find a store that might carry them in my area, so I can give them a try in person. Thanks for finding these :)

@ feeny: Thank you! hm looks like lime green and turquoise make for great accents with the Tangerine Tango colour.

@ Annette and Karen: Would black bar stools make the area look to Halloween esk?

@ Susan: Wow! What great ideas!! I love the stainless steel backspace idea. I'm going to stop a store and pick up a small square of them to see how they might look. I would only do a small area to protect the kitchen wall from my cooking attempts. I'll update with pics :) - I'm looking into the SheerWeave products, lots of great options! That distressed black stool looks great. It has a nice masculine overtone to it as well.

@DeWitt: That kitchen looks awesome! Definitely looks like something I'd see in a "If you win the lottery, you too might be able to own a kitchen like this" magazines haha.
I think painting the end wall would be a really run option. Also, it might lighten up that wall since it doesn't get a lot of natural light.
I think you're right about not rushing into the backsplash. Luckily it's something that can be done mayeb when I have some furniture in the place.
- As for the pendent light, I've seen a few (not expensive) pendent lights, sets of 2 or 3 that might work better than the single hanging light thats there now.
May 3, 2012 at 6:53AM   
Chris
The wall colours vary slightly. The right wall (looking towards the windows) is lighter than the left wall, but they are similar enough to treat them the same.
The kneewall above the kitchen and ceiling was painted white and the slide walls (kitchen included) is like a off-white. I'm not sure what its called though.
May 3, 2012 at 7:13AM   
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Love the orange kitchen. I think these barstools from Crate and Barrel are great, They're lightweight, inexpensive and sleek looking. These would look great at your counter. On the backspalsh, I love this company...http://www.stonepewteraccents.com/
They have a great glass mosaic collection. Consider this "Pisces" line in gray. Hope that helps, great place! Charmean Neithart
May 3, 2012 at 7:22AM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Forgot to mention the Barstool is called the Delta and comes with or without a cushion. Cushions available in various colors.
May 3, 2012 at 7:24AM     
jenna136
May 3, 2012 at 7:44AM     
Gabberts Design Studio
Check out these bar stools from Elite Manufacturing that our designer Kimberly Rennerfeldt used for a similar project:

May 3, 2012 at 8:26AM     
karen paul interiors
You asked if the black and orange would feel like Halloween. If the stairs bother you with the tangerine, then I would say yes. However, I doubt that is the case. Also, whenever you are plotting out your distribution of color, always think in terms of creating a triangle in that color. You have black stairs, black in the kitchen and now on the end of your triangle, you will have the black bar stools.
May 3, 2012 at 8:56AM     
I also think that the addition of whites and especially charcoal and lighter grays into the mix of tangerine and black will mitigate any halloween effect.
May 3, 2012 at 9:12AM     
karen paul interiors
I agree feeny. In fact you might even circle back to the kitchen and possibly think in terms of a gray blackspash with a good textural quality to it. Porcelanosa has some fabulous materials to explore.
May 3, 2012 at 10:09AM     
Karen Heffernan
Hi there! Gorgeous!! LOVE the tangerine - what a happy color! I have the precision stools from dwr - they'd look great in your kitchen, and come either with back or without. They're really sturdy (originally designed for hospitals). http://www.dwr.com/product/precision-stool.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=3
And if you don't have it already, you MUST get the KitchenAid stand mixer in Tangerine http://www.target.com/p/KitchenAid-Artisan-5-qt-Stand-Mixer-Tangerine-KSM150PSTG/-/A-10194699
you can also get just the hand mixer if you don't really need a stand mixer.
and if you go to www.surlatable.com and just search "orange" you'll have a TON of fun orange accessories to choose from.
May 3, 2012 at 12:01PM     
Chris
What great tips! Thank you all so much.

After work I took a break from barstool searching and went sofa shopping.
I and saw some really fun ones, also made sure to look for grey fabrics!
:)

Still not sure of a sectional or a regular sofa is better, but that might be a discussion for another time haha.

@ Karen H: that mixer looks like it would be a really good fit with the kitchen.
Sadly idk what I would do with a mixer though. I'm a typicle batchelor just starting to get a little adventurous with cooking.
May 3, 2012 at 5:08PM     
Karen Heffernan
I think of mine as sculpture : )
May 3, 2012 at 5:46PM     
Susan Mills Design
Oh Chris you might like www.tastespotting.com to get inspiration on what to do in that juicy kitchen!
May 3, 2012 at 9:20PM     
Chris
hahah An expensive yet functional sculpture!
Susan, I just gave that website a quick glance.... now I'm starving :P

Also any thoughts on this couch style / colour?
It has adjustable headrests and arm rests (go from flat to vertical) which is fun.
It's about $2,300 which seems to be an avg price for the sofas / sectionals I've been looking at. I never knew furniture was so expensive!!!!

(The blue tape area in the photo is 108" long, where as the sectional in the picture is roughly 120")
May 4, 2012 at 6:18AM   
Susan Mills Design
Hi Chris, this is such a fun project, and I see you have a good sense of humor too. When I am working with a client I really like to see their personality expressed in their home. Think about what makes you happy, the feeling you want to convey in your personal space, for yourself and for when you entertain. How about finding that perfect piece of art that gives you joy and then knowing you are working with tangerine and black and some white, take your cue from the art for shapes, other colours and how you can bring the humour. I would also advise you to take the intensity of the tangerine into consideration, for example the sofa above is a bit too pale in colour to work with that tangerine. I would go with a charcoal colour as this is such a big space and it would ground the space and also have the correct intensity for the tangerine in the next room. I like the shape of the sofa you chose, is it comfy? Did you find out what the frame is? Kiln dried hardwood or? How is the cushioning made? Do some googling about how furniture is made before making any big purchases.

Can you give us a floor plan so we could advise you better as to placement or sizes.

cheers

Susan
May 4, 2012 at 7:37AM     
jenna136
Hi,
It seems to me that the color of that couch is a bit too similar to the wall color. I like the idea that Susan posted, with a darker grey, but I don't think you'll want blue undertones in it (with your orange kitchen and beigy walls).
Also, remember that your couch doesn't have to be right up against the wall! Sometimes it's nicer in the middle, with a console table behind it, depending upon the size of the room.

And I just noticed the Boston in your title! Beantown, represent!
May 4, 2012 at 7:46AM     
Susan Mills Design
Thanks jenna, on my screen didn't see blue but good point. Here is a good example of the charcoal you need!
May 4, 2012 at 7:59AM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
HI Chris. I like the sectional you picked out, it looks comfortable. Also. agree with others that it is very close to the wall color and it is usually better to contrast pieces. Consider starting with a rug. I like to start a room with a rug because it has an established palette, then you can build your room off that palette. A floorplan would help or at least dimensions of the room. It looks like a great space with great sunlight.
May 4, 2012 at 8:05AM     
Chris
Ah you ladies are amazing! I blame my lack of colour coordination on the fact that I'm colorblind.
:P but I think even if I wasn't my sense of what should and shouldn't go together still wouldn't be all that great, (I'll show you a pic of how I dress sometime).
----------------------
I attached the dimensions given to me for the condo and I also included a version I quickly made when trying to plot out space (it is probably a little off).

Here is an album with lots of photos of the place and larger pictures of the dimensions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://imgur.com/a/bXXot#0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- One of the things I've been going back and forth with is if I want a sectional, do I want the chaise on the right or left.

If it was on the left, it would be a nice divider between the bar stools / kitchen and the livingroom. Also when you walk through the front door the place immediate space would feel a little more open.

On the other hand if it was on the right, then it would make the livingroom / barstool area look larger. Though it might block the window a little bit?

Lots of things to think about!!
May 4, 2012 at 5:42PM   
WHERE IN BOSTON? SOUTH END, SOMERVILLE, DORCHESTER? I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BUILDING LIKE THIS. COOL AS IT IS, DON'T DECORATE AROUND TANGERINE IN BOSTON.
May 4, 2012 at 5:50PM   
Karen Heffernan
If you're doing a sectional, I think I would do the chaise on the window end of the room for a nice flow when entering the room. Also, you can lounge on it and look out the window!

PS, I'm in the Boston burbs - woot woot
May 4, 2012 at 6:35PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Hi Chris. After reviewing your floorplan, here is how I feel about that front room. It's a good size room, but open to the front door/entry. I generally like the feel of a defined space for an entry. When there isn't one, there are a few ways to create one. I think the sectional is better with the chaise on the left, looking at the sectional...this is actually called left-arm facing. So, just to be clear the chaise would be closer to the front door. Take a look at this picture...
Port Washington Residence
See how this simple placement of the shelf along the arm of the chaise creates a division? I think in this case it would be nice to create the illusion of an entry with such a piece. It could even be something decorative, ceiling to floor. Like this...
Martin residence
This looks sleek and takes up less room than a shelf. It would provide a little bit of privacy from that front window should you opt to keep those open or without window treatments. Either way, I like the sectional style you chose. Hope that helps. Charmean
May 4, 2012 at 8:20PM     
Chris
Hm Karen and Charmean - good call on the left-arm facing chaise / sectional.
I've just started looking at different space dividing options and stumbled across this.

Kind of fun looking "bee hives" - 2 of them might act as a nice divider between the living room and barstool / kitchen area. http://www.cb2.com/storage/furniture/hive-white-storage-unit/f6211
May 4, 2012 at 9:16PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Yes! Now you've got the hang of it. Love it!
May 4, 2012 at 9:19PM     
Susan Mills Design
Hey Chris lookin good!
May 4, 2012 at 9:41PM     
Karen Heffernan
if you like hexagons, have you checked out Room 68 in Jamaica Plain? A local artisan makes these and they're great - cluster of three costs $225, and you can get drawers too http://www.room68online.com/collections/storage/products/hexy-wall
May 4, 2012 at 9:58PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Karen, that is awesome! Nice one. Only available in Boston?
May 4, 2012 at 10:21PM     
Karen Heffernan
Room 68 is the only "real life" store currently selling it that I know of (the store sells the work of emerging artists), but you can buy online.
May 5, 2012 at 6:10AM     
Chris
Thanks Karen, that's a really cool website! I'll have to go check out the store in person. It's awesome to have a local store like that.
:)
May 5, 2012 at 11:07AM     
montanagal
Hey Chris, I don't know if anyone else mentioned these stools but they were the first ones that came to my mind. Forgive me if it's redundant!

I love your space and I'm sure it will come together famously!
May 6, 2012 at 10:38AM     
Room 68
Hi Chris,

This is Nick, of Room 68 ( http://www.room68online.com/ ) in Boston. You should absolutely check our store out in Jamaica Plain. We can help you furnish your place. There's no other store like it in Boston, and even around the web.

Good luck and we hope to see you soon. Feel free to email us if you have any questions. info@room68online.com

Your place is gorgeous.
May 7, 2012 at 6:10PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Hey Nick, is Jamaica Plain close to Dover?
May 7, 2012 at 6:25PM     
Chris
@ Charmean - If you mean Dover, MA then it's about 30 min away.

@ Nick - Thank you for the comment. I most definitely will stop by to check out the store!
May 7, 2012 at 6:30PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Great, visiting a friend who lives in Dover this summer. See you then.
May 7, 2012 at 6:35PM     
Room 68
Charmean! We look forward to seeing you this summer!
May 7, 2012 at 6:50PM   
Chris
Final walk-through in 30 min !

And I have an appointment with someone at a Hunter Douglas blinds shop this weekend. Hopefully they can work out a good motorized blinds system for my top windows.

(And Susan, I'm still researching the SheerWeave motorized blinds you mentioned).

:)
May 8, 2012 at 7:34AM     
Susan Mills Design
Chris good to research, there are so many types of window coverings available. So many factors to take into consideration when choosing. A good window covering expert will assist you to find the best for you. Sun control, privacy, insulating qualities, how dark you need it to sleep, ease of control, installation concerns and of course cost. Hunter Douglas is at the top end of the scale and there are many other manufacturers who do similar products.

cheers

Susan
May 8, 2012 at 8:39AM     
Karen Heffernan
Chris, how was the walk-through?
May 8, 2012 at 7:24PM     
Chris
Hi Karen, it went really well - thank you for asking!
Everything that needed fixing was fixed (small cosmetic things really) sans two lightbulds that were dead. Thankfully that's an easy thing to remedy :)

It felt really good seeing the place all cleaned up.
I got really excited, closing is in just a few days now!!

I also happened to see one of my neighbors a few units over was home, so I went and introduced myself.
I think he got a llittle nervous when he saw me at the door, probably thinking, "who is this kid and what's he trying to sell me!". Hahah
Very kind and well dressed older gentleman, looked like this was his retirement home.
He's lived there since 2008 (was the 3rd person to move into the building). He was kind enough to invite me in to have a look around his unit.
Our styles are different, but it was still nice to see what he had done with his place.
His unit is a carbon copy of mine, though he has white cabinets with black countertops). I told him once I close I'll have to stop back again and get some more details like where he got his blinds etc.

Can't wait till I get the keys in a few days and I can start getting the furniture in place
:)
May 8, 2012 at 8:07PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Great Chris, keep us posted.
May 8, 2012 at 8:11PM     
Susan Mills Design
That's good news Chris, so nice to see you move through this project, you'll be a pro soon!
May 8, 2012 at 8:25PM     
Karen Heffernan
Very exciting Chris - congrats! Be sure to keep us posted and post pictures as you go!
May 8, 2012 at 8:52PM     
Chris
Closed on Monday - All went well. Lots and lots of paperwork to sign haha.

Got my keys and started moving my old Dorm furniture into the place while I continue searching for new furniture.

I brought one 1 old floor light.
1 futon partly held together with duct tape
and a 'coffee' table that's seen better days haha.
:)

I also stopped by the local Crate and Barrel to pick up a small rug 5' x 8', so I don't scratch up the floor.
I think the rug is going to be a little small, especially if I get a sectional that's larger than 98".
Though does the rug have to go from one side of the sectional to the other in terms of length?

While I was getting the rug I figured, might as well pick up two 30" bar stools to see how they'd look.
I kind of like them to be honest. Though 30" is to tall when I sit in it, so the other option is 1) get the 24" version or 2) go with a different bar stool all together.

I'm not sure how I feel about the rug or bar stools yet to be honest.
Luckily both have 30 day return policies, so no rush!

And on Saturday I have an appointment with some people to look at different window treatment options. So things are starting to come together.

It looks like the sectional might be the last bit of furniture I end up buying in this process.
May 16, 2012 at 12:00PM     
jenna136
I like those bar stools! The metal is a good choice :) 24 inches may end up being too small, but if you could return them, couldn't hurt to try!
May 16, 2012 at 12:09PM     
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Most barstools are 30", counter stools are usually 24". The rug is fun, but too small. If you get a rug that is too small for the space it makes the room look smaller. Nice choice on the pattern, but try for a larger one. I like sofas to be on the rug, it anchors the furniture and protects the floors. Try www.rugstudio.com, they will deliver to your door and returning is not a problem.
May 16, 2012 at 12:16PM     
jenna136
and congrats by the way! I've been looking myself (will also have lots of dorm furniture to move in...) in the north-of-Boston area...no luck yet. It's been brutal!

About the rug - I'd say that if you don't love it, don't keep it! Personally, I'm not a huge fan of it, but if you love it, then it should stay
May 16, 2012 at 12:17PM     
jenna136
Just thought of something...there's a site thefoundary.com that frequently offers rugs in the style you seem to be leaning towards. They change offerings daily, meaning you'd have to check frequently, but it might have what you want.
May 16, 2012 at 12:31PM     
Chris
Jenna: Are you looking at Northend, or further up like Charlestown area?
If you can live with having a small little condo like mine East Cambridge has some good deals.
and as for the rug, I'm pretty sure I don't love it haha. More of a spur of the moment "this might help protect the floor" type decision.... and it was on sale so factored in haha.
That website looks really fun!
Thank you
:)

Charmean: I didn't even know there were "counter stools". I've just been calling them mini barstools. :P
Thanks for that link, I'll check it out and see if I can find something larger from them!
May 16, 2012 at 12:35PM   
jenna136
I'm looking for something more suburban, partway between Boston and NH. Actually, the Somerville/Cambridge area would be ideal (went to school in the area, so that's where friends are), but with my student loans, I can't afford even that yet
May 16, 2012 at 12:40PM     
Karen Heffernan
Hey Chris! How does t feel to be moved in? Just wanted to mention that the barstools that I mentioned earlier in this thread, are height-adjustable, so are a good option. I'm sure there are others as well. DWR has a store in Boston too if you want to check them out. We have 5 stools, and they are almost always all different heights : )
May 16, 2012 at 1:03PM     
YEAH, SOMERVILLE. MY DAUGHTER LIVES IN UNION SQ AREA. GREAT LOCATION AS SHE CAN GET TO THE T AT LECHMERE, RUN THE CHARLES RIVER AND IN AND AROUND MIT. SOMERVILLE IS GETTING SO EXPENSIVE NO THAT THE T IS GOING RIGHT THROUGH IT TO MEDFORD. GOOD LUCK.
May 16, 2012 at 1:29PM     
jenna136
hey, not sure if you ended up finding bar stools or not, but that site I mentioned earlier was offering a ton of modern options today I thought you might be interested in: http://www.thefoundary.com/invite/jennadargie
June 5, 2012 at 10:54AM   
Vivien
i'd totally go with a shimmery white (mother of pearl style) tile backsplash and navy blue stools! With tangerine accent pillows of course ;) Images as examples attached.
July 28, 2014 at 2:48PM   
PLEASE HELP - looking for kitchen cabinets in the Boston area
We recently received cabinets that we had to return...
Need Help With New Kitchen Bar Stools
I would like to purchase some new kitchen stool preferably...
Help me to finish my new kitchen! Please! (cabinets and backsplash)
Please help me finish my kitchen. I have very limited...
Over the toilet cabinet??? Good or bad design???
Over the toilet cabinet good or bad design? Is it out...
need help with decor for large living room wall - 15 x 13
please. mske suggestions for wall decor. how to arrange...
Help placing pictures!!
I have 3 delightful Norman Rockwell cartoons, all the...
Need to pick paint color by Monday!
Trying to decide on paint color for most of house....
Which Countertops, backsplash, etc. with traditional cinnamon maple ca
Hi all, We've just bought a new house. It's currently...