Rug
klang1
May 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can I find this beautiful rug?
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Hi Klang1. You have very good taste. This is one of my favorite rugs. Unfortunately there is only one that I know of. It is a vegetable dyed Persian rug from Pakistan. I bought it from my rug supplier here in Los Angeles. Where are you located? These rugs can often be duplicated. It takes awhile, but they can make them if you show this picture as a reference. I'd be happy to connect you with my supplier if you're interested. Thank you for your inquiry. Charmean Neithart
May 4, 2012 at 9:16pm   
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
May 4, 2012 at 9:16pm   
JAHANN AND SONS PERSIAN RUGS
This rug is in a style called, "Peshawar." If you search that term, you'll be able to find a comparable ones. If you're in the DC-metro area, look me up!
January 9, 2013 at 4:29pm     
Kitchen colors, help!!!
Okay, given the photo of my kitchen, my wall color...
Need help with this guest room
This room is very small. I had the head board made...
Help me re-style the buffet please
This antique buffet also serves as a foyer piece and...
Need help styling my kitchen.
My kitchen is missing the wow factor that is created...