Where did you get the hook for the bulletin board?
Jacy Voglewede
May 6, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Michelle Hinckley
It is actually a curtain finial (the kind that you would use on the wall to swag the curtains back).
1 Like   May 6, 2012 at 12:29PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ikea "Ingmarie" curtains?
Hi, this is a trivial question... I would like to change...
Kitchen back splash help please!
I'm having a very hard time choosing a back splash-...
Need help covering flawed ceiling after moving fan
We are almost finished a bunk room with corner bunk...
Asymmetrical fireplace help
We are replacing our tile floor with laminate and so...
Are these cracks in my Quartzite???
Hi all. My wife and I are currently building our home...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™