Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kcawley

How large is the table?? Holding 7 chairs it must be quite large! Thanks!

kcawley
11 years ago
Ellen Grasso Inc · More Info

Comments (10)

• carello5
    11 years ago
    Beautiful!!! Does it sit on a single pedestal? I just had a round table made and they really only wanted to go 66" on a single ped, otherwise they were worried it would compromise the integrity of the table. Do you have a rule with how many chairs should sit around a table? I'm thinking only 6 @ 24" wide for mine?
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    Yes, its' on a single pedestal that spreads out at the bottom
  • ljohn81
    11 years ago
    Can you tell me where to buy the table? I need a table that will sit 10. Thank you, beautiful room!
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    My client had it made. Having furniture made is surprisingly reasonable in price.
  • ljohn81
    11 years ago
    Oh wow, thank you for the info. I live in Dallas and wouldn't know where to even start to get a table made. Any suggestions?! Thank you for your quick response!!
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    The decorator who handled this was Delaney Warren. Her number is 214-356-7718. She uses a group who can make just about anything and I was totally surprised at how low the prices were - less than you could go to the store and buy the furniture - and how nice the quality is.
  • ljohn81
    11 years ago
    What a huge help, thank you so much! I will give her a call!!
  • PRO
    Maria' s Diary
    11 years ago
    Please can you tell me the colour of the walls, i simply lóve this! if possible the number or name of the paint. Maybe i can purchase this also in the Netherlands
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    It was custom-mixed on the job. We started with Sherwin Williams "North Star" and then played with the color by adding tints until we got it so that it suited the homeowner. What makes the color so interesting is that it has several different tints in it. Most off-the -shelf paint has two to three tints added. Most customized colors will have four to five. This gives the color an added depth that's missing from a lot paint colors. If you pick a local paint that seems similar and then have your painter add whatever other tints are needed to change the color to exactly how you like it, you will get a more interesting paint color. This can be done at the paint store also if you are painting it yourself.