where to buy furniture
May 7, 2012 in Photo Questions
where did you get the supports for this desk. I have a counter top I want to use for the desk and am looking for supports like this to place it on. Are they file cabinets?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
studiohw | Heather Weiss
These are custom-designed file cabinets and drawers.
0 Likes   May 7, 2012 at 7:21PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Dining Room/No Room for Sideboard
The width of my dining room won't support a server/buffet/sideboard....
Help for my Kitchen
Hi, My husband and I have recently renovated our...
To paint or to Clean and refurbish the wood?
House built in 1903. What should we do, paint the posters...
vickie chaffin
Need heip for a small guest bathroom
We have a very small guest bathroom very near our front...
Need help with Back Splash for a Kitchen!
White Cabinets, Butterfly Gold Granite, Soft yellow...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™