Paint Color

koodomobMay 9, 2012
Does anyone know what Benjamin Moore paint color might be a match to the wall color shown here?
Various Work · More Info
The Shabby Nest
Try Benjamin Moore's City Shadow.
1 Like    Bookmark   May 9, 2012 at 9:36PM
dbkter45
I love this color, however I am so exhausted trying to find the right grey..Is his a grey color that does not turn , blue, beige, taupe, green or purple undertones? I so need some paint advice.. I have obtained at least 10 samples... please help!!!
frustrated grey mood!
    Bookmark   May 25, 2012 at 5:02PM
melron
The benjamin color we have in our home looks just like the color in the picture and it is called "Ashley Gray". I wanted a true gray and it turned out beautiful! Good luck with your project
1 Like    Bookmark   June 5, 2012 at 10:09PM
melron
Can anyone tell me what the flooring in this kitchen is (manufacturer, type of wood and stain color)? Is it a red oak by Mirage by chance? If so, what stain color?
    Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 7:50PM
Carolina Design Associates, LLC
It is a red oak species floor, but we matched the existing hardwoods in the house (this kitchen was a renovation). We o not have record of this exact stain color. If you want a nice strain color to try: Minwax English chestnut stain.
    Bookmark   June 19, 2012 at 6:20PM
sueny4
I have a similar color in my family room. It's not Benjamin Moore though. It's Pratt & Lambert "Williamsburg" collection. The color is "Purdie House Slate Grey". It's grey with slight green undertones....very, very pretty and striking against the white or off-white trim. I'd say it's a very close match to the paint color in this picture.
    Bookmark   June 26, 2012 at 8:55AM
karenlrice
I have used Benjamin Moore's "Iron Mountain". It looks exactly like this picture.
Iron Mountain is a true charcoal but definitely has a green undertone. It really depends on the light in your own room as to the finished look. Always good to try the five dollar sample before purchasing the 60 dollar gallon.
    Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 1:29PM
missangel99
I would like to use this Ashley Grey also. Can anyone recommend a good true beige to use in another room that would be straight across from this one?
    Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 12:18PM
What to hang over sofa/ behind TV wallpaper
Hi all :D So here is my living room which is somehow...
rose_jm
Yet another kitchen backsplash post...
Thank you in advance for your your time and advice. I'm...
leanemil
plzzzz suggeeest.....
I am donig interior of my new flat .for kitchen I am...
khan_rubina11
Homemaker
I need help knowing what to do with the awkward design...
gailpulley
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Stefanie