Paint Color
koodomob
May 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
Does anyone know what Benjamin Moore paint color might be a match to the wall color shown here?
The Shabby Nest
Try Benjamin Moore's City Shadow.
1 Like   May 9, 2012 at 9:36PM
dbkter45
I love this color, however I am so exhausted trying to find the right grey..Is his a grey color that does not turn , blue, beige, taupe, green or purple undertones? I so need some paint advice.. I have obtained at least 10 samples... please help!!!
frustrated grey mood!
0 Likes   May 25, 2012 at 5:02PM
melron
The benjamin color we have in our home looks just like the color in the picture and it is called "Ashley Gray". I wanted a true gray and it turned out beautiful! Good luck with your project
1 Like   June 5, 2012 at 10:09PM
melron
Can anyone tell me what the flooring in this kitchen is (manufacturer, type of wood and stain color)? Is it a red oak by Mirage by chance? If so, what stain color?
0 Likes   June 11, 2012 at 7:50PM
Carolina Design Associates, LLC
It is a red oak species floor, but we matched the existing hardwoods in the house (this kitchen was a renovation). We o not have record of this exact stain color. If you want a nice strain color to try: Minwax English chestnut stain.
0 Likes   June 19, 2012 at 6:20PM
sueny4
I have a similar color in my family room. It's not Benjamin Moore though. It's Pratt & Lambert "Williamsburg" collection. The color is "Purdie House Slate Grey". It's grey with slight green undertones....very, very pretty and striking against the white or off-white trim. I'd say it's a very close match to the paint color in this picture.
0 Likes   June 26, 2012 at 8:55AM
karenlrice
I have used Benjamin Moore's "Iron Mountain". It looks exactly like this picture.
Iron Mountain is a true charcoal but definitely has a green undertone. It really depends on the light in your own room as to the finished look. Always good to try the five dollar sample before purchasing the 60 dollar gallon.
0 Likes   August 18, 2012 at 1:29PM
missangel99
I would like to use this Ashley Grey also. Can anyone recommend a good true beige to use in another room that would be straight across from this one?
0 Likes   December 18, 2012 at 12:18PM
paint color?
I have chocolate brown leather couches, and would like...
Art on my wall is making me stall!
Do the dimensions of my stand- in painting work for...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Bedroom window treatments.
I'm trying to figure out if I should go 2 shades darker...
Need help with my new detach garage
Please send me some ideas for my 1 1/2 story garage...