Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christen1022

Love the exposed beams. Can you tell me where they were purchased?

christen1022
9 years ago
Highland Terrace · More Info

Comments (11)

• michaelkunhenn
    9 years ago
    I unfortunately can't tell you but i like them too - same question here - I want to know where they are from - they may be fake, since real wood beam tend to crack after a while, depending on the wood.
  • michaelkunhenn
    9 years ago
    I actually do believe they are fake, since a real, not cracking wood beam that long would be fairly custom and very expensive. it's not a supporting element I believe - i think it's purely decorational.
  • green39
    9 years ago

I have a similar beam at my house. Mine was repurposed from a log cabin.

• melikeydesign
    9 years ago

We're doing a similar look in our kitchen remodel and found beams like this through a company called Vintage Lumber in Gay, GA. Very reasonable cost! Our beam will decorative and non-supporting.

• Ryan McGraw
    8 years ago

For other DIY option get unfinished pine beam and stain yourself with steel wool and vinegar solution and distress to your liking.

• Rick Wade
    7 years ago

Generally like this look. Love the backsplash, cabinets (and the pulls) and the contrast on the beam.

• homefashion1
    7 years ago

What a beautiful kitchen! It's well executed and is very inviting. The materials selection was well thought out...not too little and not too much...just right!!!!

• Felicia Walsh
    7 years ago

Hello, what is the wood species of the floor and what color is the stain?

• Caroline O’Malley
    6 years ago

i would also like to know more about the floor

• S s
    6 years ago

Are these faux beams!! Would like beams in my kitchen.

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County