Quartz Countertop
mniktoma
I'm remodeling my kitchen and have decided on quartz. I found a place online in San Francisco area that sells quartz for 2/3 less than Home Depot. I know! I called them and they don't have an stores in Sacramento, CA or surrounding area. Does any know of any place close to Sac that sells quartz cheaper than the big box stores?
Keerthi Naidu
Hi mniktoma, there are a lot of places in San Jose, but I think that might be a bit far for you. Any luck finding a place nearby with quartz at a decent price?
0 Likes   May 7, 2013 at 4:00PM
JDM Countertops, Inc.
Arizona Tile has a Roseville location and they carry a really nice quartz line called Radianz. Dal Tile has a Sacramento location and they carry their One Quartz line. Block Tops has a Sacramento location. They're a fabricator, but you may be able to purchase through them as well. Best of luck!
0 Likes   May 7, 2013 at 4:07PM
ms1zebra
Hi mniktoma, I think there's also an Arizona Tile in Rancho Cordova, on Sunrise, south of 50. I live in Folsom and will be doing a total remodel and expansion of our kitchen in the very near future. I would love to hear about your progress and sources. Where did you get your cabinets? Are you working with a designer or designing it all yourself?
0 Likes   May 7, 2013 at 4:42PM
Need the perfect Taupe wall paint for a great room/kitchen area
I'm trying to find a nice taupe wall color that will...
Need window treatment suggestions.
Tough to find solution for narrow windows next to fireplace....
30x120cm woodlike ceramic tiles layout
Hi! We have a dilemma on how to lay-out our newly purchased...
Black/bronze windows
We are looking for double hung windows that are bronze...
Something Missing
Looking for ideas! I feel as though something is missing...