Why does no one answer the questions ?
  • PRO
    Birch Street Interiors
    8 years ago

I would like to know as well.

• PRO
    Simone Alisa
    8 years ago

Hi Houzz Fans. Happy 2016! I have been blessed with so many new clients in the US and abroad. Sorry I have not been attentive to your inquiries about the fabulous Sherry Bed. It is still available. I hope the information below helps @juliedolan @jillremington and @daviddoesthingsforyourhome @rosablasi

The Brownstone Sherry bed which is divine and adds the "WOW" to any classic, sexy bedroom! The bed is a wood framed walnut finished headboard with a fabric headboard, leather side/end rails (Eastern King 88W x 89D x 81H). It is pictured as an Eastern King in our custom faux platinum leather fabric. Pricing starts at $5K and up depending on your fabric selection. This price does not including sales tax and freight. As it is a custom bed, it takes 6-8 weeks to receive shipment.

Please note when considering this particular bed, check to make sure your door entry heights and stairwells widths will accommodate the height of the headboard when delivered. The hallways and stairwell ceiling must also be high to accommodate any turns and swings the movers have to make.

Options for shipment are "White Glove Transportation" directly to a residence or we can freight ship it to a receiving warehouse and coordinate delivery to your home. Prior to your delivery under separate invoice you would be billed your freight cost.

The Sherry Bed has been purchased by a number of my HOUZZ clients whose locations range from Iowa, Texas, San Jose, Ohio, Las Vegas and LA. Yes, this is one hot looking bed . . . even one of Grey's Anatomy Executive Producers called me and has this gem of a bed. It's been designed in a shimmering gold leather version for the Ohio Houzzer. It truly is a "Bam-Boom-Pow" in that Gold! Once the bed arrives they all have said it is definitely a #RoomStopper.

Please let me know if you are interested in placing an order. Thanks so much in your interest in what we have designed here at BEEN THERE DONE THAT!

Best to all,

Simone Alisa