what the name of the type of green on wall please?
May 17, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I would also love to learn wall color
May 18, 2012 at 3:46AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I love the color too and would also like to know. I found a photo with a similar wall color called Dry Sage 2142-40 By Benjamin Moore.
May 18, 2012 at 6:33AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I too love the green-so soothing. Would love to know exact color used please.
July 30, 2012 at 5:04AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Margaret Donaldson Interiors
The color was already in the room when we came to the project. We would recommend Sherwin Williams 6177 Softened Green.
August 22, 2012 at 11:17AM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
french grey farrow and ball
January 1, 2013 at 1:23PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Guest room not very guest friendly. Please help!
Smallish guest room is 12'6" x 11'3", but has high...
Office cabinetry/bookcase color?
We built a new home about a year ago and I can't seem...
10 ft or 9 ft ceilings PLEASE help!!!
We are building a 3500 sq ft house with a two story...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
What to do with my entry way??
I need something for kids to hang their backbacks,...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™