Cooktop
Larissa
May 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
Do you have ventilation for your cooktop? If so, do you ever USE it!?!? I am contemplating putting our cooktop on our island like you have here. I really like what you have done here...
Blue Bridge Cabinetry and Design
I would HIGHLY recommend some sort of ventilation. Even if, for some strange reason, your local/municipal building code allows you to get away without putting one in. Preferably, an Island overhead hood fan, or at least the (less efficient) popup downdraft ventilation system. Just be careful to select one that will work with your cooktop technology (ESPECIALLY) if it's a gas cooktop.
May 20, 2012 at 10:44AM   
Huestis Tucker Architects, LLC
Larissa, Thanks for your nice comments. This cooktop has down draft ventilation. I believe the homeowner uses it regularly. I would not recommend installing a stove or cooktop without some kind of ventilation.
July 3, 2012 at 11:49AM   
Please help with fireplace
I am buying a house and here is what the wood-burning...
Want "in-crown molding lighting" for a very dark living room
Have no idea where to shop, or what kind of contractor...
Where to find items
How do we find out where to locate particular items,...
What do you think?
What do you think of the fireplace surround? http://www.houzz.com/photos/16502991/Southern-Plantation-Living-Room-traditional-living-room-houston...
What to do about these chairs....
I would like to get rid of the leather bar stools at...