What is the brand of hardware on the drawers?
May 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rustica Hardware
It looks like it could be Rocky Mountain pulls in a brushed nickle finish. Go to: http://rusticahardware.com/rocky-mountain-hardware-bin-cabinet-pull/
May 22, 2012 at 9:53AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.
The hardware was sourced from Amerock. They areHighland Ridge - sku BP55318PN.
June 14, 2012 at 7:47AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Paint color to match ugly blueish/green slate
I need help picking out a paint color to match the...
kitchen wood compatibility
I am renovating my kitchen. I like the classic look;...
Steam shower
I am at very early stage in deciding on remodeling...
Need help: what sort of lounge do I use?
I need to buy a new lounge suit for a brand new built...
Difficult living room layout
I have a long and narrow living room with way too many...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™