What kind of handles are on the kitchen cabinets? Where can they be purchased?
May 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
I love the fact that the handles/knobs do not detract from the lovely cabinets and would like to find similar "invisible" handles.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cabinet Connection of NC
It is called a "small pull tab", order from atlashomewares.com
~ Eric with cabinetconnectionofnc.com
0 Likes   May 22, 2012 at 8:35PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I need help/ ideas for covered porch proeject
Through out the entire porch ceilings we are installing...
What is the forecast for kitchen cabinets?
I am building a new home. I will be making choices...
Glass counter top
I am thinking about using glass counter tops in a bathroom...
Furniture Dilemma: Beautiful Rosewood vs. Bachelor Pad
Three people are moving into a two story condo; a mid...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™