Exact paint brand/color please, I have to have it!:)
jennyjo72
May 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
houssaon
Be careful what you wish for. Photos can deceive. Here's where I got hung up on finding the blue for one photo and then the green for the other, only to find much later that both were in real life green. I was hunting for the perfect blue match to a color that didn't exist.

But at least it gives you a starting point to get the actual paint and test it out in your space. Another thing to understand about color, which you possibly do, is that other colors change our perception of a color.
2 Likes   May 23, 2012 at 3:38PM
jennyjo72
You are right there. I have gotten color samples of colors I had seen in pictures that I wanted to try in my home and they looked totally different in my space. My living room and kitchen, which face west, tend to bring out a green cast in a lot of the colors I have sampled. It is true that how it looks in one space, it could look totally different in another.
0 Likes   May 24, 2012 at 6:50AM
E M L
I think you should try Wythe Blue from Benjamin Moore. It is a very similar color. This is a beautiful kitchen and the color on the walls makes it very appealing and original.
0 Likes   June 27, 2012 at 4:42PM
trillium_410
I agree with Emily-- Wythe Blue from BM is my best guess too. Just painted my cabinets Wedgewood Gray, a similar color. Love it!
1 Like   July 2, 2012 at 2:19PM
Melissa Bancoff
I bought Wedgewood Gray after seeing it in many photos and thinking it is the most beautiful blue-gray color. When I painted it on the wall, it actually looks greenish to me. Not very blue or gray. I completely fell in love with it in the pictures, but it was very deceiving. It is still a beautiful color, just so different than it looks in some of the pictures.
1 Like   February 25, 2013 at 5:26PM
starousse
I agree. It looked almost turquoise on the wall.
0 Likes   March 29, 2013 at 1:44PM
Kathy Jones
My dining room walls look to be this color...they are BM Creekside Green.
0 Likes   February 22, 2014 at 6:32AM
1angel
Try BM Wythe Blue. It is a beautiful color that catches the light and appears different in the shadows. Looks a lot like this color.
0 Likes   March 10, 2014 at 3:07PM
Advice. Should we refinish floors or not bother?
Hi Houzzers, shown in the pics below is the transition...
Melissa Felber
AWESOME color resource
So, I really struggle with color. What works together...
nnouza
Need help with kitchen floor!
Hi. We are moving into a 73 year old cape cod home...
klrademacher
What is typical size of a breakfast nook and hearth room?
We are custom building a house and in our design plans...
algrogg
Ideas for the floor after removing a wall
I'm planning to remove a wall between my kitchen/family...
janettpretto