Exact paint brand/color please, I have to have it!:)
jennyjo72
May 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
houssaon
Be careful what you wish for. Photos can deceive. Here's where I got hung up on finding the blue for one photo and then the green for the other, only to find much later that both were in real life green. I was hunting for the perfect blue match to a color that didn't exist.

But at least it gives you a starting point to get the actual paint and test it out in your space. Another thing to understand about color, which you possibly do, is that other colors change our perception of a color.
May 23, 2012 at 3:38PM     
jennyjo72
You are right there. I have gotten color samples of colors I had seen in pictures that I wanted to try in my home and they looked totally different in my space. My living room and kitchen, which face west, tend to bring out a green cast in a lot of the colors I have sampled. It is true that how it looks in one space, it could look totally different in another.
May 24, 2012 at 6:50AM   
E M L
I think you should try Wythe Blue from Benjamin Moore. It is a very similar color. This is a beautiful kitchen and the color on the walls makes it very appealing and original.
June 27, 2012 at 4:42PM   
trillium_410
I agree with Emily-- Wythe Blue from BM is my best guess too. Just painted my cabinets Wedgewood Gray, a similar color. Love it!
July 2, 2012 at 2:19PM     
Melissa Bancoff
I bought Wedgewood Gray after seeing it in many photos and thinking it is the most beautiful blue-gray color. When I painted it on the wall, it actually looks greenish to me. Not very blue or gray. I completely fell in love with it in the pictures, but it was very deceiving. It is still a beautiful color, just so different than it looks in some of the pictures.
February 25, 2013 at 5:26PM     
starousse
I agree. It looked almost turquoise on the wall.
March 29, 2013 at 1:44PM   
Kathy Jones
My dining room walls look to be this color...they are BM Creekside Green.
February 22, 2014 at 6:32AM   
1angel
Try BM Wythe Blue. It is a beautiful color that catches the light and appears different in the shadows. Looks a lot like this color.
March 10, 2014 at 3:07PM   
Ikea picture ledge
Does anyone know if the ikea ledges can be painted?...
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
Front door color?
So, we have listed to sell our house, it is a boring...
Need living room design ideas with dark grey sectional
Hi, We are setting up our newly bought home. We have...