metal boxes
May 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
those metal boxes - where did you get them? what are they called? having trouble finding a place that sells them
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
They called alluminium boxes. But i don't know where they sells.
May 24, 2012 at 5:15AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Have you tried Container Store or Stacks & Stacks?
May 24, 2012 at 6:10AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I got the metal containers at Ikea....not sure if they still sell them? I got them a few years ago.
May 24, 2012 at 2:29PM   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Colorful Long DIY metal box ? Please
Dear my friends. I want to make a DIY long iron box...
Metal window box
Hi, where can i buy these window boxes? We have vinyl...
Metal planter boxes
Hi! Love the garden boxes at base of hill! Can you...
More Discussions
Small batroom redo.
New vanity, rich color. Need a new wall color ! Please...
Icky Decor; Cool Room
Hi from Louisiana! We moved into a much bigger house...
Wall with one tall and slim window
How can I create symmetry with the wall with one window....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™