What is above wine fridge ? Is it a mirror?
May 27, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Yes! It is called an "element mirror" - by Erin Martin Design
July 20, 2013 at 5:04pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I need help with bedroom art
So although I thought I was totally done decorating...
Design my small living room
Need some help designing my oh so tiny living room....
i want to know how to design my lobby it was in rectangular shape .
Plzzz suggest me for lobby .front wall on which lcd...
Exterior update
What can we do to spruce up the exterior of this house?...
Calling all mid century modern enthusiasts!
Well, I tried to gather interest in my local area for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™