Where can I buy this gadget?
May 31, 2012 in Photo Questions
my one is incredibly cluttered and messy and I'd like to organise it!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
WoodWorks INC.
I am sorry to say you can buy this gadget any were i know of currently, we make these custom for our clients upon request. Although you could theoretically make your own. The pullout is just simply a tall drawer with a top that has a cut-out for the stainless steel tubs we purchased at a restaurant supply.
May 31, 2012 at 5:12AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
can you please tell me what size the stainless shell tubs are and the width of the cabinet?
June 29, 2012 at 12:27PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kevin Massie
Or... you can buy a utensil rack and save your drawers for something else. www.hangingpotrackshop.com, highly affordable.
August 29, 2012 at 1:45PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
v organize
January 26, 2013 at 7:48PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Easily cleanable tiny narrow dark corridor
Hi any ideas on colours to lighten up this very narrow...
Counter stools
Any suggestions on counter stools? I need three and...
Living room layout, decor, & rug placement
Hi everyone! We just moved into a new house and I'm...
Pool Area Flooring
Looking to buy tiles for around the pool. Area gets...
I need brutal honesty here!! I promise I can take it. :)
We're finally finishing our basement (yay!) and I decided...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™