What color are the cabinets?
smc6onal6
June 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
June 2, 2012 at 11:40am   
Christine Hartman
Sherwin Williams Shagreen and Benjamin Moore Grasshopper look like close matches. I also love Laura Ashley Olive 3(avail in Valspar @ Lowe's)it's my favorite vintage swwet-pea green. Love it!!
June 2, 2012 at 11:45am     
Classically Yours Interiors (CYInteriors)
It is Sherwin Williams sassy green.
June 2, 2012 at 1:35pm   
334afk
I am remodeling my laundry room and I have chosen to paint my cabinets the Sassy Green that you have shown in the above photo. Can you recommend a wall colour that would compliment the cabinet colour? I was thinking something in a very pale yellow, however I would be open to any other suggestions you might have.
January 27, 2013 at 1:05pm   
It really depends on your lighting and the amount of natural light in your laundry room. If you have a lot of natural light SW6128 Blonde makes the best butter yellow. Under fluorescent lighting SW7685 white raisin would look good.
January 27, 2013 at 7:38pm   
334afk
My laundry room is very small and has no natural lighting, just a schoolhouse style pendant overhead light. I have painted my cabinets the Sassy Green which I really like, and I am looking for a wall colour that would compliment it, without being too "out there". I have beadboard to the chair rail height that will be white, so it is the upper wall that would be painted the yet to be decided colour. I am looking to keep the feel of the room old fashioned, any suggestions in any hue? I know that I originally said yellow, but I am open to any suggestions that you think would work.
January 28, 2013 at 3:54pm   
The most traditional route would be to go with the hearts of palm or rice paddy that is on the same card. Going with a blue would be gorgeous and fun. I always try to make my laundry rooms fun. If you are going to be in there you might as well be smiling. I would look at Rain SW6219 or Interesting Aqua SW6220. Then add some oranges, reds and poppy through art, accessories and a rug and you won't be able to keep from smiling!! I have attached a couple of rug ideas to get your juices flowing. You may even consider finding a rug or piece of art and pulling the color from that.
January 28, 2013 at 7:35pm   
Need Help For My Bedroom Wall paint color !
I have this wallpaper on wall behind the bed, the furniture...
Which table?
Hi I have narrowed my decision to three tables. Which...
What kind of porch will make this house 'homey looking'?
Need to decide what to do with the front exterior prior...
changing...theirs to mine
We are moving to a southwestern adobe home. We like...
Poured concrete floor or other for large modern kitchen
Hello. We are doing a major refurb on a new home, which...