What color are the cabinets?
smc6onal6
June 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
June 2, 2012 at 11:40am   
Christine Hartman
Sherwin Williams Shagreen and Benjamin Moore Grasshopper look like close matches. I also love Laura Ashley Olive 3(avail in Valspar @ Lowe's)it's my favorite vintage swwet-pea green. Love it!!
June 2, 2012 at 11:45am     
Classically Yours Interiors (CYInteriors)
It is Sherwin Williams sassy green.
June 2, 2012 at 1:35pm   
334afk
I am remodeling my laundry room and I have chosen to paint my cabinets the Sassy Green that you have shown in the above photo. Can you recommend a wall colour that would compliment the cabinet colour? I was thinking something in a very pale yellow, however I would be open to any other suggestions you might have.
January 27, 2013 at 1:05pm   
It really depends on your lighting and the amount of natural light in your laundry room. If you have a lot of natural light SW6128 Blonde makes the best butter yellow. Under fluorescent lighting SW7685 white raisin would look good.
January 27, 2013 at 7:38pm   
334afk
My laundry room is very small and has no natural lighting, just a schoolhouse style pendant overhead light. I have painted my cabinets the Sassy Green which I really like, and I am looking for a wall colour that would compliment it, without being too "out there". I have beadboard to the chair rail height that will be white, so it is the upper wall that would be painted the yet to be decided colour. I am looking to keep the feel of the room old fashioned, any suggestions in any hue? I know that I originally said yellow, but I am open to any suggestions that you think would work.
January 28, 2013 at 3:54pm   
The most traditional route would be to go with the hearts of palm or rice paddy that is on the same card. Going with a blue would be gorgeous and fun. I always try to make my laundry rooms fun. If you are going to be in there you might as well be smiling. I would look at Rain SW6219 or Interesting Aqua SW6220. Then add some oranges, reds and poppy through art, accessories and a rug and you won't be able to keep from smiling!! I have attached a couple of rug ideas to get your juices flowing. You may even consider finding a rug or piece of art and pulling the color from that.
January 28, 2013 at 7:35pm   
What kind of microwave fits in this cabinet?
Hi, everyone. I'm trying to figure out what kind of...
What should I do with right wall ?
Grass cloth recently added....crystal chandeliers came...
What to do with my Fixer Up (Kitchen)
I just bought a fixer upper and my kitchen layout is...
can you use pillows on recling sofas
Need to liven up a very dull den with leather reclining...