what color are the cabinets?
smc6onal6
    Bookmark   June 2, 2012 at 11:40AM
Christine Hartman
Sherwin Williams Shagreen and Benjamin Moore Grasshopper look like close matches. I also love Laura Ashley Olive 3(avail in Valspar @ Lowe's)it's my favorite vintage swwet-pea green. Love it!!
1 Like    Bookmark   June 2, 2012 at 11:45AM
Classically Yours Interiors (CYInteriors)
It is Sherwin Williams sassy green.
    Bookmark   June 2, 2012 at 1:35PM
334afk
I am remodeling my laundry room and I have chosen to paint my cabinets the Sassy Green that you have shown in the above photo. Can you recommend a wall colour that would compliment the cabinet colour? I was thinking something in a very pale yellow, however I would be open to any other suggestions you might have.
    Bookmark   January 27, 2013 at 1:05PM
It really depends on your lighting and the amount of natural light in your laundry room. If you have a lot of natural light SW6128 Blonde makes the best butter yellow. Under fluorescent lighting SW7685 white raisin would look good.
    Bookmark   January 27, 2013 at 7:38PM
334afk
My laundry room is very small and has no natural lighting, just a schoolhouse style pendant overhead light. I have painted my cabinets the Sassy Green which I really like, and I am looking for a wall colour that would compliment it, without being too "out there". I have beadboard to the chair rail height that will be white, so it is the upper wall that would be painted the yet to be decided colour. I am looking to keep the feel of the room old fashioned, any suggestions in any hue? I know that I originally said yellow, but I am open to any suggestions that you think would work.
    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 3:54PM
The most traditional route would be to go with the hearts of palm or rice paddy that is on the same card. Going with a blue would be gorgeous and fun. I always try to make my laundry rooms fun. If you are going to be in there you might as well be smiling. I would look at Rain SW6219 or Interesting Aqua SW6220. Then add some oranges, reds and poppy through art, accessories and a rug and you won't be able to keep from smiling!! I have attached a couple of rug ideas to get your juices flowing. You may even consider finding a rug or piece of art and pulling the color from that.
1 Like    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 7:35PM
Help with wall art and rugs
Need advice on rug color and wall art and tables to...
Shannon Taylor
Need help how to place furniture in my living room, horrible layout
Looking for some ideas how to arrange furniture in...
halliday27
Need ideas for fireplace
There is to much going on with this: wood mantel, grayish...
Paulette
Design above the kitchen cabinet
How does the arrangement above the kitchen cabinet...
het sh
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
licksch