Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mickinoodles

Media center

Mickey Aronian
9 years ago
Is that custom made? If not from where ?
Naples Beach Coastal Retreat Great Room · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    41 West
    9 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in our Naples Coastal Retreat Series Custom Home. The
    Entertainment Center was custom designed and made by our cabinet shop division, Yorkshire Woodcrafters. The entire unit is floating on the wall. The shelves are 12 inches deep and are actually held in place with a slide and groove system that can support 150 lbs each!

41 West is a general contractor that builds custom homes and remodels luxury condos and homes in Naples, Bonita Beach, and Marco Island Florida.
    Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.
    With 41 West as your builder, you'll love coming home!
    BJ Barone
    239-825-9259
  • PRO
    CHINA MOSAIC TILES-GMJ
    9 years ago
    Hello, We are a sanitary ware manufacturer from China . Toilets and Taps are approved by Watermark and Wels . qualified wth competitive price. If you are interested or have any inquiry, pls do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Thanks(websit: http://www.fsmaiao.com/ email:maiao128@foxmail.com)
  • Aaron Baribeau
    7 years ago

Are you able to tell us the ceiling height and width of this room? Appreciate it.

• PRO
    41 West
    7 years ago

Thank you for your interest in our Naples Beach Coastal Retreat.

The ceiling height is 12 feet.

41 West is 5 Star Rated Certified Luxury Builder, known for building custom homes, and remodeling luxury homes and high-rise condos, in the exclusive beach communities of Bonita Springs, Naples, and Marco Island since 1995.

41 West creates inspired residences, and builds a team for each project, based on trust, in collaboration with nationally recognized AIA Architects and ASID Interior Designers from New York to Chicago, and Boston to Naples.

With 41 West as your builder, you’ll love coming home!
    BJ Barone

BJB@41West.com
    239-825-9259

• gerbpond
    2 years ago

Can you tell me
    How far off the floor to the bottom of floating cabinet is?