Looking for wood/leather dining chair in particular style
dh5848
I am looking to find armless dining chairs with wood frames (dark/wenge color) and leather seats/seat backs (in white or cream leather). Calligaris used to make a chair (the Arena side chair) whose colors and style are perfect, but it only came with fabric upholstery and seems to have been discontinued. Does anyone know of a similar style chair that comes in wood/leather? Thanks in advance!
Debbie G
Those are nice chairs. I'm on a hunt for a similar white leather or faux leather chair and having a difficult time as well. I know that I have see something like these and if I come across it again, I will post back but for now, I think these are pretty great as well so see what you think.
(They are $305 for a set of 2.....below is the link) http://www.furniturenyc.net/product/elmhurst-s1-side-chair-homelegance/

Good luck!
June 29, 2012 at 12:46am   
Debbie G
Here is another close one but still not the one that I know I saw just like your posting...a little closer than the first I found though. Width: 21''W Height: 38''H Depth: 24.5''D,
found on bizchair.com, described as 20'' Parsons Chair in Cream Eco-Leather [MET95CM-FS-OS] and is only $106.99.

Wish I had as much luck finding what I am looking for but glad to help someone else if I can't.
Hope you see these soon.....I'm kind of new to houzz so not sure how else to alrert you.
June 30, 2012 at 8:48pm   
Color scheme dilemma in living room. Please help.
Please help me with a cozy design idea, color scheme...
Time to paint Rosecottage kitchen
The white wall primer has been on for a year now since...
Entry Door
We moved into our new home a year ago and now its time...