where can i buy this sofa?

gathering room · More Info

Comments (12)

• isntthisfun
    11 years ago
    Roche Bobois
  • Karen Heffernan
    11 years ago
    it's the may jong sofa from roche-bobois (www.roche-bobois.com). Here's an article: http://www.idesignarch.com/roche-bobois-stylish-and-functional-mah-jong-modular-sofas/
  • mommy2twogirls
    11 years ago
    I love these! I have viewed the website but see no price. These would be great in the playroom. anyone now how much? PotteryBarnTeen has some similar...wondering what the difference is? Demensions as well. Any info would be helpful.
  • Karen Heffernan
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    you would have to contact Roche-Bobois directly for a price. they are very high end, don't publish their prices. I don't know how much the may jong costs, but I priced another sectional recently and it was $11,000. If you're furnishing a playroom, definitely go with PB Teen
  • isntthisfun
    11 years ago
    Yes, would be perfect for a playroom, although a bit pricey.
  • mommy2twogirls
    11 years ago
    Oh..WOW! Karen, thanks for the info. Oh my goodness- I NEVER would have thought they would cost that much. Choke! Even if I had the that kind of money to spend, I don't think i would invest that much. wow! thanks for the info.
  • Karen Heffernan
    11 years ago
    you're welcome - isn't that crazy?!?! I choked too haha.
  • Bridget Tape
    11 years ago
    Am I able to purchase a mah jong Rouche Bobois sofa in Australia or perhaps have one delivered?
  • PRO
    M Lifestyles
    11 years ago
    don't know, but priced one configuration of the MahJong a couple weeks ago and the cost was $39,000 cdn, mostly driven by the cost of the Missoni fabric. With a more "reasonable" fabric, cost was $23,000
  • S K
    11 years ago
    Thought it was a DIY object :)
  • vidyapaw
    7 years ago

Bridget Tape.. I can source the Mah jong for you... and for all of you.. the sofa is priced high due to missoni or designer fabric.. if you select Roche bobois fabric for few units and two or three accent one in missoni price will be considerably low.

for pricing one can contact on pawaskar.vidya84@gmail.com